Frosty's Art Request Thread! [CLOSED]

Frost137

Hey guys!

I have just realized, I can actually do stuffs with my MS Paint on my school laptop! :kissy: And those stuffs are like drawing ponies!

If you want MS Paint drawn vectors with a bit of a MLP:FiM show style, I am able to help! These are just character vector draws and not with backgrounds. :/ I don't know how to do that.... yet.

I have done several stuffs like that such as Twilight Sparkle (not a good example. Could've been drawn with more patience.), Pipsqueak, my OC Coffee Rush, and Gearlock's two OC's; Gearlock, and Halla Ween. All in my gallery, 'cept Gearlock for some reason....

Here's Gearlock if you want to know what I'm talking about:

ejdJYjT.png

So what do ya think?

SPOTS:

1:Delilah? (LightningStreak)

2: Shining Keys (frostfauna)

3: Sand Dune (MyLittlePonyTales)

4: (Quillhart)

5: Gearlock's OC Request with his two main characters together!!!! ((Must get done :P))

[colour=#008000]Totally free of charge!!!![/colour]

---What I expect from my fellow Canterloters---

• You can request when the thread says OPEN!
  • You can request one pony at a time. After I'm done with the one you wanted, I will put them next in line!
  • Describe your OC! You can use a reference photo! If you don't have one and it is your first picture for your pony, you can use the application form! You can do either or both (if you have the need to. I feel so honored to be the first person to draw your pony! :kissy: ).
  • Sorry guys I haven't done griffons yet.... After a few requests I'll try and do a practice draw on Gilda and see what happens. :)
  • Lately, it takes me about a day/one night to draw these. Pretty quick eh? If you start to notice me not submitting artwork in one/two days, I'm probably procrastinating or working really hard on schoolwork (<- :lol: but seriously.).

---That application form that I just mentioned---

Name of Pony/Zebra/Foal:

Username:

Species:

Physique:

Eye Colour:

Coat:

Mane/Tail:

Cutie Mark:

(Special descriptions can be added in the appropriate areas.)

Would you be willing to draw my Ponysona, Clair? Simply levitating a tablet pen? If so, here's her reference page:

ClairReference_zpsec5e485b.png?t=1361151386

Also, here's the type of Tablet Pen she would be levitating (I also use the same x3)

Whether you accept or not, thank you very much!

Edited by LoopEnd

If I may request. Could you do mah OC Bluemoon?

Since I'm too incompetant to know how to post pics I'll give you a light description ^^

Eyes: Orange http://tinyurl.com/a8j8pe7

[colour=#000000]Coat: Cornflower blue [/colour]http://tinyurl.com/a8scm47

Mane/Tail: Velvet blue with somekind of starry patern http://tinyurl.com/befcv9v

Cutie mark: Not sure how to explain so here you go ^#^ http://tinyurl.com/bzaq5c9

General body Vector: 2C29000010FEFEFEFEFEFE00201FEFEFEUN1837000200000Y0000000FF7FFF04107F3FCC004CB2 (punch into pony creator :blush: )

You get 100% creative liberty (within the colours and shapes I put up ^^)

Thank you if you exept. Thank you if you don't. :)

Could you do one of my newest zebra OC Zeti, please? She's supposed to be the chief of a zebra tribe in Unyasi, if you must know. Since this is the first time she'll ever get drawn, I have no reference pics for you to use, sorry. :razz:

Name of Pony/Zebra/Foal: Air Siren

Username:AirPsyre

Species: Pegasus

Physique: average

Eye Colour: Brown

Coat: Green with mint green hooves and muzzle

Mane/Tail: Brown

Cutie Mark:Turtle shell with the yelling comic symbol over it

Name of Pony/Zebra/Foal: Mistletoe

Username: MyLittlePonyTales

Species: Zebra

Physique: Average

Eye Colour: Holly leaf green

Coat: White with red stripes, much like a candy cane.

Mane/Tail: Just like her body, her hair is coloured to match. Red with white stripes! Or maybe white with red stripes.

Cutie Mark: A sprig of Mistletoe! What else?

I was wondering if you would draw my OC Light Harmony :)

There is the app page :) sorry for not having a reference picture :(

But I would just like to say that I would like to use the image you create as my profile picture on here! :)