Telephone Pictionary 9: 100% Gluten Free! :D

Scamps!! I have everything, but for some reason I can't find Phil the Time Wizrds line.. D: If Phil or anybody has that, would you please re-send it to meh? Thank you scamps!! I'll have the game up soon don't chu worry!! C:

Aha!! I found it!! Sorry Phil, I lost it in the sea of pm's that I had, but I have it now!! I think that it just through me off because I messaged you first because Gecy had internet issues, and it through me off XD But anyways! Expect the resolution soon, everyone!! :D

• Like 1

FINAL POST INCOMING!!!!

Ladies and gentle scamps, it seems we have reached the end of our game!! Putting it all together, here's how everything played out :)

Preferring to draw rather than give the first line, I gave the opportunity to Browneh, who gave as a fantabulous start with his line:

Twilight was hoping flying would be easy..

One rockstar and an hour and a half of procrastination later, I illustrated the phrase:

Twiiiii.jpg

Ash described the scene perfectly as:

Twilight tries to fly with cardboard

Ping requested a later slot, but it worked out well, because Imagination was more than ready to share with us TWILIGHT SPARKLE, SPACE RANGER!!!

2hi9pog.jpg

Link was up to bat, who gave us this line, which was just descriptive enough:

Twilight Sparkle's adventures with cardboard boxes.

Davroth wasn't picky about having a line or an image, but I put him down for a picture. I was sure glad that I did when he sent in this adorable, ADORABLE pic!!

Nk1ril3.jpg

Tales was able to both reference Star Wars AND let us know what was happening with her line:

A joyful Twilight Sparkle picks up some boxes Jedi-mind trick style, while also sitting on a larger box.

Ping's turn had arrived, and he was more than ready to share with us scamperinos and scamperinettes his obvious masterpiece of an illustration, the likes of which the world has never seen! Just in case the awesomeness was too much for some thief to bear, he even signed it c:

scan0006_page_1.jpg

Weesh kept the Star Wars-ness going with his words:

Use the force Sparkle

Diego was actually able to send Angie's picture to me, (which is totally rocking!) along with his line shortly after

TELEPHONEPICTIONARYYYYYYYYYYYY.jpg

With her space helmet securely fastened, the Princess flies towards adventure.

BrainedBySaucepans was ready to rock with this epic image:

tp9_bbs_by_brainedbysaucepans_d5y28q1.jpg

Sparkleheart gave us his (or possibly hers I'm not really sure) view on what was happening.

The military is not happy about this Twilicorn thing.

Having some internet troubles, Gecy submitted his super dooper cute little drawing to me via flash drive:

twilight_military.jpg

It was the time wizard's time to shine! Phil had the opportunity to give us the last line of the round, which could be read in many ways:

The royal's wings draw the full attention of those who serve her.

Ending the game with this wonderous drawing was Fawkes, making me curious where it would have gone from here had the game been longer!!

Tele9_zpsa9eface8.jpg

Great job scamps!! This round has been intensely fun :D

• Like 5

Yeah. Only I was able to shake Twilight out of it, apparently, with my purposefully vague line. I had almost hoped Fawkes would go the Chrysalis/changelings route with it (why I said royal rather than princess), but what he came up with was just as fun and different. :)

BBS takes best pic of the round though. Seriously, that's awesome. :P

Perhaps not the most unpredictable game we've had; pretty much stuck to Twi flying around or doing cute things without much real variance. Still, fun as always. I look forward to the next one. ;)

Yeah. Only I was able to shake Twilight out of it, apparently, with my purposefully vague line. I had almost hoped Fawkes would go the Chrysalis/changelings route with it (why I said royal rather than princess), but what he came up with was just as fun and different.

Heh, I had missed that Fawkes also brought Twilight into it without hearing her name.

And a closer look at his pic revealed Celestia hiding under all the money... : )

I was caught off guard by how quickly the game went! But everypony did amazing!

Also, Gecy's is so cute! Who could fire at that?!
Thanks weesh! Celestias royal guard it looks like ;P she just wants all the money to herself XD

Man, that coulda gone off in a completely different direction with a couple more people.

Also, new after-game/mini-game idea: Post your ideas for alternate lines here!

1. Filly Twilight learns a harsh lesson about the physical properties of cardboard.

2. Middle-aged Twilight has a new favorite movie.

3. Twilight engages in a dramatic car chase scene using cardboard boxes.

4. Cyclops Twilight commands her army of inanimate objects.

5. Let's Rocket Space Team Twilight Go!!!

6. (yeah)

7. The Royal Guard debates a potential ban on wings.

8. To absolutely nopony's surprise, Celestia turns out to be in charge of the black market.

• Like 2

Man, that coulda gone off in a completely different direction with a couple more people.

Also, new after-game/mini-game idea: Post your ideas for alternate lines here!

1. Filly Twilight learns a harsh lesson about the physical properties of cardboard.

2. Middle-aged Twilight has a new favorite movie.

3. Twilight engages in a dramatic car chase scene using cardboard boxes.

4. Cyclops Twilight commands her army of inanimate objects.

5. Let's Rocket Space Team Twilight Go!!!

6. (yeah)

7. The Royal Guard debates a potential ban on wings.

8. To absolutely nopony's surprise, Celestia turns out to be in charge of the black market.

For bonus points, the new lines must fit the picture that follows it as well as the preceding pic, while being dissimilar to the original writer's line. Also, link the last pic back to the first.

Twiiiii.jpg

1) Twilight isn't flying, she is falling with style

2hi9pog.jpg

2) Faith in her horn is Sparkle's weakness

Nk1ril3.jpg

3) Twilight shows blatant disregard for gravity

scan0006_page_1.jpg

4) When will TS get serious about her responsibilities?

TELEPHONEPICTIONARYYYYYYYYYYYY.jpg

5) First day with wings, and she is already getting in over her head

tp9_bbs_by_brainedbysaucepans_d5y28q1.jpg

6) Twilight poses a grave threat to Equestria

twilight_military.jpg

7) Wings have never caused this many problems

Tele9_zpsa9eface8.jpg

Link) Never trust wings from a snake-oil salespony.

Twiiiii.jpg

• Like 2

Guys!

Let us discuss Telephone Pictionary the Tenth.

Proposal:

Run the game like a traditional game of Telephone pictionary, in which each party participates each round, and there are a number of games equal to the number of players simultaneously running.

For instance, Each participant would write a line for the first day, and pass it to the next person. On the second day each participant would draw a picture and pass that picture to the same person they passed the line to. Each story would thus traverse the circle.

The individual participation requirement is higher, but the results are more prolific. It would also be possible to increase the time limit to two days, or run fewer, say 4-5 simultaneous games. Before we make a decision, I would like your reactions to a shake-up of the game...

Honestly not sure I could participate in that, as much as I'd like to. I have a lot of projects I'm juggling right now. If there's a way I could participate with my normal level of involvement, I'd be up for that, but otherwise, I'll probably have to sit this one out. :(

You put crazy amounts of work into your contributions, though.