What anime are you currently watching?

carameldelight

Animes! I love 'em! :3

Thread's been going on for a while as I can see XD I shall participate!

At the moment I'm watching Kanon which I've been longing to watch for a while now. Mostly because of Clannad, which I absolutely loved. These are really the kind of animes I love XD Else I am still watching Naruto as it comes out subbed every week.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I just finished the episodes currently available of Log Horizon. It's like SAO, except no player permadeath and more of a focus on the MMO world and its problems adapting to the fact "we can't log out, oh well let's play anyway." There are more main characters, and they're all pretty interesting so far.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm currently watching the meloncholy of haruhi suzumia, gurren lagann, soul eater and i'm reading neon genesis evangelion, sgt. frog, full metal alchemist, naruto and waiting for my copy of deathnote to come in

I'm not watching any anime at the moment(primarily due to just buying Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Dead Space 2 recently), but the most recent would be both the movies and series of the Ghost in the Shell franchise. I really love the cyberpunk environment and philosophy that it has to offer; but unfortunately, not many people know of it in my area... Still, they were all pretty amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

Thats not anime :P;)

Just picked up "A certain magical index" but not had a chance to start it just yet... from what little I've seen about it looks good though, so...

Been rewatching Puella Magi Madoka Magica lately. Also got started on Kill La Kill for kicks, though YouTube's being a bit of a butt about letting me look for the second episode, so I can't say I know enough about that show yet to be a fan.

Thats not anime :razz:;)

Right. It draws inspiration from a lot of anime but isn't technically one itself since it was created in America/South Korea and not Japan. :-|

Might also rewatch Wolf's Rain as well to see if it's any less confusing now. Probably not. XD

Right. It draws inspiration from a lot of anime but isn't technically one itself since it was created in America/South Korea and not Japan. :-|

Might also rewatch Wolf's Rain as well to see if it's any less confusing now. Probably not. XD

Yeah when I first stumbled on it, I went on google trying to find the "Original Japanese Title" lol

Oh I'm sure that's very straight-forward. You want a Mind****, look up Serial Experiments LAIN. you'll be trying to figure it out for YEARS!

After having extreme difficulty finding SPT Layzner, I've pushed that back in favor of binging on the Lyrical Nanoha series. I just finished the original anime series, and am working on the 1st and 2nd movies.

After having extreme difficulty finding SPT Layzner, I've pushed that back in favor of binging on the Lyrical Nanoha series. I just finished the original anime series, and am working on the 1st and 2nd movies.

Those are fun, I've not seen the movies, but I've seen both (all three? dont remember) anime series!

Those are fun, I've not seen the movies, but I've seen both (all three? dont remember) anime series!

I believe there are four Nanoha animes now. I just finished the 2nd movie- and quite frankly, I think it's one of the best examples of anime I've ever seen. It's **** good, and I recommend it to any anime fan.

I try not to watch too many at once. Currently I'm watching Heavens Lost Property, re-watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and of course watching through MLP:FIM. I balance them out by watching MLP at work, HLP at home, and FMA:B as background noise since I've seen it about 4 times already.

I am not usually a watcher of Anime, but several of the people in the RP staff are, and many people talked about Attack on Titan. They recently added AoT to Netflix, so I decided to give it a try. After watching the first two episodes about a week ago, I found myself watching like a dozen episodes in a row today. Needless to say, I'm enjoying it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am not usually a watcher of Anime, but several of the people in the RP staff are, and many people talked about Attack on Titan. They recently added AoT to Netflix, so I decided to give it a try. After watching the first two episodes about a week ago, I found myself watching like a dozen episodes in a row today. Needless to say, I'm enjoying it :)

Me too.

I'm currently watching Another, Symphogear, Mouretsu Pirates, Rinne no Lagrange, and High School of the Dead.

High School of the Dead is one of my favorite Anime's. I just wish they would finish it already, same with the Manga. I want to know what happens next.

Archived