Post Your Socks!

ping111

Hi there!

This may seem strange, but as we all know, ponies are at least 20% cuter when they're wearing socks. Is the same for humanses?

Anyways, go on and post your socks! They can be on your legs or off, socks you wear every day, or your zaniest pair -- everything goes!

I'll start off with some Rainbow Dash/Zecora-style socks, as you'll see why:

IMAG0292.jpg

I got these at a party, and I plan to use at least one of them as a funky sleeve for whatever purpose it may serve.

Now, it's your turn!

For the first time in my life, I regret that my entire collection consists of 32 identical black dress socks.

Post a pic anyway :P

We, the proud owners of achromatic socks must band together and show that we exist!

ifeelsoold_by_accellerant-d63556u.png

I regret nothing!

MORE SOCKSES FOR THE FEETSES!

Photo%20on%202013-05-05%20at%205.46%20PM.jpg

Saw them in the mall today, and I just couldn't resist! My RL friends (pfft, as if) should expect a slight increase in mustachio-ness in the weeks to come...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Athletics socks. A little pill-y because they were washed without my permission or direction, but still comfy.

YMltcUOl.jpg

Yes, I was watching the E3 Battlefield 4 livestream on my second monitor.

Athletics socks. A little pill-y because they were washed without my permission or direction, but still comfy.

YMltcUOl.jpg

Yes, I was watching the E3 Battlefield 4 livestream on my second monitor.

Pretty hardware. Mind giving me a run-down of your stuff? I'm especially interested in that keyboard.

My system specs can be found in this thread. The keyboard is a Razer Lycosa, which I got only because it was on sale and I wanted an backlit board. I'd otherwise be running a high end mechanical keyboard but it's not in my budget right now.

My system specs can be found in this thread. The keyboard is a Razer Lycosa, which I got only because it was on sale and I wanted an backlit board. I'd otherwise be running a high end mechanical keyboard but it's not in my budget right now.

I just read that thread. Good on you for building such an epic rig!

As for the keyboard, Razer does make good stuff, but I find that the impossibly awesome feeling of a mechanical keyboard (especially MX Brown or Clear switches, mph~) actually does increase my typing speed and desire to type considerably. If you ever find it within your budget, I'm your #1 guy on this site to help you pick the right one. I can even help you find one below 150$!

These are my favorite socks for obvious reasons. 8D

Lol! I just realized how you can totally wear MLP socks mix-matched and still not be wrong! As long as they're the same style sock that is. Knee socks with knee socks, ankle socks with ankle socks and so-on. Diggin the Derpy socks too!

Lol! I just realized how you can totally wear MLP socks mix-matched and still not be wrong! As long as they're the same style sock that is. Knee socks with knee socks, ankle socks with ankle socks and so-on. Diggin the Derpy socks too!

Totally! Though actually I couldnt find my other rainbow dash sock and settled with wearing two different socks at the same time. xD I wear mismatched socks on occassion anyway. I love my Derpy socks so much. There was no way I was going to post socks without including my Derpy socks! :D

• 1 month later...

Archived