Pic has arrived!

PicturePerfect

Welcome to our beautiful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings and I will be your other friend here on these forums.

Catnapper is awesome and I'm glad she convinced you to join

Anyway I have two standard questions I like to ask new bronies

1. Do you like to RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If yes I hope to see you around the RP threads real soon!

If no then I'm sure we'll bump heads somewhere in the other great threads we have to offer.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask any of our great staff members!

Welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay!<3

Don't worry about not being bitten by the RP bug, you'll be joining us soon enough :o

But in all seriousness, there's also brony chatter and off-topic sections for your non-RP needs and you're always welcome to hang out on IRC.

Again, welcome!

Heya, it is nice to have met you on the chat and welcome to our little corner on the web. :o

There are tons here on Canterlot to participate in wither you are into RP or not, so it all good! Check out the Getting Started section for all sorts of useful information and goodies to help you along. 8-)

*Bursts out of the the ground*

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty Da' Diamond Dog! Nice A' meeting ya! Ah, hope ya love ya keep here, if ya ever need su'm help go talk to some of de'm goody two hoof Help-staff pony's. :shifty:

Now, back to me, with less accent. Name is Dusty S. Grant, just your ever day Russian cowboy out here in the good old West~ nothing past that... it's boring talking of dust and rocks all day.

Welcome! :lol: Even if your cat does talk to you, that's okay. We don't judge. XD

It's true, I talk to my coffee all the time and no one finds it weird, ain't that Right coffee

*stares at coffee*

....he says yes.