Equestria High: Sign up//Interest check

THREAD IS NOW LIVE

So I am going to make an Equestria Girls High thread (EQHigh) and it will be by invite/sign up only, there are some rules to get in so I'm going to list them now

1. If you play an Oc that oc has to have a WOE approved application, I want this to be as close to the show as possible, I don't want alicorns, or other ffa characters that don't go with the series
  2. If you play a cast In WOE and you want to play them, link me to the app of the character so I know you play it! (If you want to play a cast and don't have a woe I'd like you to pm me a short sample to prove you can play them well)
  3. Keep it Slice of Life, I don't really want any demonic demons of doom showing up .
  4. This will take place before Twilight Shows up so if someone wants to be Sunset Shimmer and be Queen of the School that is fine

There will be more places to go other than the highschool it'll be as diverse as WOE as this will be more about exploring the entire universe!

Okay So them are the rules! Sign up is as followed

Character name:

Group: (Jock, Fashionistas, drama ect)

(-sample of post if applying to be Cast-)

I'll be both

QuickLime , Cashmere , and Scootaloo,

Name : QuickLime (Application)

Group: Nerds

Name :Scootaloo (Application)

Group: Freshman

Name : Cashmere (Application)

Group: Fashionistas

Ect! Only 3 characters per person please :D

Note: If you play your oc link to their application!

Sounds fun! I won't be jumping into anything right away, but I'll sign up now for when I'm ready to hop in.

1. Name Vice Principle Luna

Group Faculty/Administration.

*Luna will only pop up when she's actually needed as VP of Canterlot High.

2. Name Hoity Toity

Group Fashionistas.

Sounds fun! I won't be jumping into anything right away, but I'll sign up now for when I'm ready to hop in.

1. Name Vice Principle Luna

Group Faculty/Administration.

*Luna will only pop up when she's actually needed as VP of Canterlot High.

2. Name Hoity Toity

Group Fashionistas.

What fun Cash and Hoity shall have! Approved! <3

Signing up - because let's face it, you'll need me! :20:

Robikku Pegasus: Group - [Nerds] - Law Student

[colour=#800080]Vinyl Scratch[/colour]: Group - [individualist through music] - Student DJ/Writes for the EQ Musicians monthly digest magazine

[colour=#b22222]Big Macintosh[/colour]: Group - [unknown] - tends to the school student farm as part of his agricultural biology studies

Signing up - because let's face it, you'll need me! :20:

Robikku Pegasus: Group - [Nerds] - Law Student

[colour=#800080]Vinyl Scratch[/colour]: Group - [individualist through music] - Student DJ/Writes for the EQ Musicians monthly digest magazine

[colour=#b22222]Big Macintosh[/colour]: Group - [unknown] - tends to the school student farm as part of his agricultural biology studies

Big Mac almost seems like a jock but I can totally let you pass with a unknown group :D And Vinyl totally gets away with hers too :D

APPROVED!

I thought the name of the school was Canterlot High... And I just realized, with some horror, that I don't really have a character that fits and also lives in Canterlot! Gugh, gugh.... Honeydew would be good, but she lives in Manehattan, even if she does travel a lot. Moon Walker is too old (what with having a kid and all)... And I'm not sure really if I want to play Tawny in a high school. Cinnabar Star would also work, but she lives in the Crystal Empire, so that's a no go, too...

Must make a profile for a Canterlot-living OC.... GAH.

Name: Pitch Light

Group: [unknown]

Is an all-around when it comes to school. Everyone who's never met him thinks he's a girl. Tends to hang out with girls rather than guys.

Sorry for not having WoE app. His ponified form is. in my Avvy, though... ^^; I'll send that PM ASAP.

I thought the name of the school was Canterlot High... And I just realized, with some horror, that I don't really have a character that fits and also lives in Canterlot! Gugh, gugh.... Honeydew would be good, but she lives in Manehattan, even if she does travel a lot. Moon Walker is too old (what with having a kid and all)... And I'm not sure really if I want to play Tawny in a high school. Cinnabar Star would also work, but she lives in the Crystal Empire, so that's a no go, too...

Dude what? This is the EQGirl universe it doesn't matter where they live everyone went to the same highschool..

Name: Pitch Light

Group: [unknown]

Is an all-around when it comes to school. Everyone who's never met him thinks he's a girl. Tends to hang out with girls rather than guys.

Sorry for not having WoE app. His ponified form is. in my Avvy, though... ^^; I'll send that PM ASAP.

It's WOE App only I'm afraid.

Dude, Honeydew in High school would be amazing. You must do it!

You're sure? Because I recall Fluttershy calling the school Canterlot High... and Fluttershy does mention that there are other schools (asking Twilight if she transferred from another school)... But if that IS a non-issue for you, then I'm perfectly happy with bringing Honeydew in. :D

Name: Honeydew (Application:[colour=#282828] [/colour]http://www.canterlot.com/topic/5834-honeydew-final/ )

Group: Hard to say. My guess is on the business side of things, she's with the nerds (what with probably doing nerdy things like school yearbook and school newspaper). But I can't see them tolerating her loudness and pushiness very well, so, she probably tends towards hanging out with the dramas.

So...

Nerds and Dramas. (Maybe oddball clique, too).

Also...

Name: Soarin

Group: Jocks

You're sure? Because I recall Fluttershy calling the school Canterlot High... and Fluttershy does mention that there are other schools (asking Twilight if she transferred from another school)... But if that IS a non-issue for you, then I'm perfectly happy with bringing Honeydew in. :D

Name: Honeydew (Application:[colour=#282828] [/colour]http://www.canterlot...honeydew-final/ )

Group: Hard to say. My guess is on the business side of things, she's with the nerds (what with probably doing nerdy things like school yearbook and school newspaper). But I can't see them tolerating her loudness and pushiness very well, so, she probably tends towards hanging out with the dramas.

So...

Nerds and Dramas. (Maybe oddball clique, too).

Also...

Name: Soarin

Group: Jocks

Considering we saw a TON of ponies that were not from canterlot (Silver Spoon, all of the mane Six, the cutie mark crusaders) This is a non issue for me :)

Totally approved <3 Yer Soarin is a hoot!

• Like 1

After careful thought and consideration, here are my selections for the wonderful project:

Mojo -- Group (Artists/Hippies)

Tankena -- Group (Althletes/Honor Students)

Haywire -- Group (Freshmen)

So hard to chose just three.....

Mojo would be cool, try to fancy himself a ladies man, Tankena adds diversity as an exchange student from Russia, and of course Haywire would be here for fun and mischief making!

Here's a couple little enrolled student for this idea, if you would have them of course.

[colour=#8b4513]Sterling Silver [/colour]-- Group (Unknown, but tends to hang out with jocks more so than anybody else) An aspiring kid with ambitions of becoming a police officer, and with a spirit to constantly try and improve himself.

Darkest Dawn -- Group (Nerds) A relatively shy person with interests in astronomy and psychology.

Hope these are satisfactory :D

After careful thought and consideration, here are my selections for the wonderful project:

Mojo -- Group (Artists/Hippies)

Tankena -- Group (Althletes/Honor Students)

Haywire -- Group (Freshmen)

So hard to chose just three.....

Mojo would be cool, try to fancy himself a ladies man, Tankena adds diversity as an exchange student from Russia, and of course Haywire would be here for fun and mischief making!

Approved <3

Here's a couple little enrolled student for this idea, if you would have them of course.

[colour=#8b4513]Sterling Silver [/colour]-- Group (Unknown, but tends to hang out with jocks more so than anybody else) An aspiring kid with ambitions of becoming a police officer, and with a spirit to constantly try and improve himself.

Darkest Dawn -- Group (Nerds) A relatively shy person with interests in astronomy and psychology.

Hope these are satisfactory :D

Approved!

I'd like to register Sparkle Fire if it's not too much trouble :)

http://www.canterlot...y-sparkle-fire/

In WoE, he makes fireworks, but with a bit of tweaking, here's a more Canterlot High Appropriate character without changing his main points.

Drama/Artsy:Is part of the set design team for the drama studio. Artist in general, admires the actors and wishes he was one himself.

Hope that's fine. :D

I'd like to register Sparkle Fire if it's not too much trouble :)

http://www.canterlot...y-sparkle-fire/

In WoE, he makes fireworks, but with a bit of tweaking, here's a more Canterlot High Appropriate character without changing his main points.

Drama/Artsy:Is part of the set design team for the drama studio. Artist in general, admires the actors and wishes he was one himself.

Hope that's fine. :D

Approved :)