C-Mark Crusaders Cutie Mark Predictions

xXDashieXx

Apple Bloom: a hammer - she seems good with crafting things,

Sweetie Belle: something music related like a note - She can sing really well, just not in public.

Scootaloo: something related to dancing, as she is good at this.

Apple Bloom's is going to be an apple cart. This is probably one of my strongest headcanons.

Specifically, the apple cart that appeared when Twilight first tried to magically give her a cutie mark. It'll represent both her affinity for woodworking and craftsmanship as well as her loyalty to her farm and her family.

I got no idea about the other two.

AppleBloom= A Apple with a hammer by it with a nail in the hammer to symbolize her devotion to her farm and her handiness with tools and construction

Scootaloo= A wheel with wings to symbolize her ability to fly with her wheels.

Sweetie Belle= A glass bell with a purple ribbon tied in a bow to represent her voice and her love of fashion, since she DID make the CMC capes :)

well maybe at least for scoot it may be clouds seeing as she wants the sky (she wants to fly with everything she has) so she can be at Rainbows side and chill with her more and race and such.. thats jus me

• 2 weeks later...

Many of us do when we see her that way, but it's many times of Scootabuse the more she listen to that, sooner of later, maybe she'll overcome her flight problem, it will be answered in the upcoming Season 4.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scootaloo: something related to vehicular sports, like scooters, bikes, or skateboarding.

Sweetie Belle: excellant at singing.

Applebloom: chemistry. She'll probably make for farming; healthily growing apples.

Those are my thoughts about them.

• 2 months later...

From what information is given in the show, we can speculate that Scootaloo's Cutie Mark will somehow involve her scooter. Sweetie Belle's could possibly be singing, and Apple Bloom's could crafting / repairing. As far as the physical appearance of their Cutie Marks go, I would say that Scootaloo's would be a scooter, Sweetie Belle's would be a microphone, and Apple Bloom's would be a hammer.  

• 1 month later...

Archived