Yah, I be new here

franshpout

About Myself: I'd rather just type in the big box below! It's calling me D:

How I found Canterlot.com: Browsing google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I like cute stuff, was browsing websites, found stuff 'bout MLP, was curious, gave it a go, liked it, went on, season 4, yay.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So hai everybody, name's not really franshpout, it's just a name I use around the internet on forums and stuff for it's been like that for years and it's simple enough to remember. So I was looking for RP forums around the net just to try and explore a little. I'm a roleplayer myself and have been working on two new characters lately who I will mainly use here. Had to work on two files since they're brother and sister.

Aside from RPing, I draw as well. I draw ponies only... at first I liked to draw bunnies, but got so much into MLP and had seen many fanarts which made me wanna give it a go too. I draw OCs mostly for I really like the creative part of making a character trying to make it unique.

And hmmm'I guess that'll be all for now. That'll be all for tonight, I'm tired and really need to sleep too sooooo all in all...

Hai people.

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

So you RP and draw, fantastic!

And who doesn't love Twilight and Pinkie!

Hope you have a pleasant stay on the website!

:D:D:D

So many replies already XD Thank you all for the welcome! I'll have to take a look around at more stuff and all that now! Oh and just to say I've been checking the RP section already when I wasn't registered. I'll probably mostly be doing free RP. I'll probably post my characters applications as well anyway.