Call Me Li

Lilihierax

About Myself: Quiet, good worker, somewhat of a jack-of-all-trades, currently living in the south-eastern USA, not sure what else to say since all my hobbies are rather cliche.

How I found Canterlot.com: I tried a google search for MLP roleplaying.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Old friend.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity
Off to start on character application sheet... Awaaaaaay~!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us in Canterlot!!

:RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::Pinkie::AJ::Rarity::Celest::Luna:

If you need anything at all, just message me and i'll be more than happy to help you out!!

Cheers and Enjoy,

:razz::smirk::);):smug::kissy:

-xXDashieXx

Ghost has it. Cliche hobbies are the best; all the more people to share them with! :)

Again, welcome to Canterlot. With a peppy attitude like that, I think you'll fit right on in here. :smug:

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all. :D

Alrighty then, but I warned you:

Let's see, Li is interested in nature, science, art, literature, video games/roleplaying, music, culture, and kind of cooking. (I'd cook more if I wasn't so tired after work - alternatively known as being lazy.) My volunteering might as well count as a hobby too, I think.

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all. :D

Alrighty then, but I warned you:

Let's see, Li is interested in nature, science, art, literature, video games/roleplaying, music, culture, and kind of cooking. (I'd cook more if I wasn't so tired after work - alternatively known as being lazy.) My volunteering might as well count as a hobby too, I think.

You misunderstand, we all like science, art, literature, videogames, roleplaying, and music. You'll fit right in!

One of us . . .

Hey Li, welcome to Canterlot Winter!

I'm Candiey, and I guess I'm not much of somepony to be telling you where to go, what to do or to resolve any issues regarding my experience (*cough* I only joined yesterday *cough*) but I can tell you from my heart that you will definitely enjoy this forum!

Everyone here is great, welcoming, fun and helpful, and visiting the website everyday will definitely award you with high spirits and happiness.

I wish you the best of times here at Canterlot, and like the others have said,

'Welcome, welcome, welcome!'

:Pinkie:

Archived