Shave N' a Manecut... *clop clop*

TwoBits

About Myself: If I ain't lurking or reading posts and things, I'm usually either roleplaying or beating things up in the videogame-verse. Once in a while my muse resurrects enough for me to draw silly things instead.

Currently I'm in college for a degree in Game Design and Development. Otherwise I'm just your typical ridiculous Amareican mustang. (Albeit one too attached to cushy yuppie city life.)

How I found Canterlot.com: "MLP:FiM RP" search results on Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A year or so ago a friend mentioned that he'd gotten into the series. It got me curious enough to look up the first episode on YouTube, and I promptly went on to finish the first two seasons and what existed of S3 at the time.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Howdeedoo, everypony. Two Bits speaking here.

I'll have to admit I'm a bit uncertain of where to step right now, as this is pretty much my first step into creative Ponyverse endeavors outside of watching the show. However, I've also had rough character concepts brewing in my head for a couple of months now, and I just recently decided I might as well look into doing some RP with them. I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen of this place so far, and I thank you all in advance for letting me stop in here to give this a test run.

...also yes, I totally will respond to that aforementioned little knock knock ditty. Hurrhurr did you like wat I did thur

...what butcher knife, where? :!:

That's just the thing, Fire--I have two different character ideas that I think would fit well into Canterlot Chronicles AND World of Equestria, respectively, and I have no idea which one I want to jump into first. <_> Maybe I can figure it out with another day or so...

Welcome to the site, have a look around, relax and enjoy, just watch out for that wandering pink mare with the butcher-knife.... ;)

...what butcher knife, where? :!:

That's just the thing, Fire--I have two different character ideas that I think would fit well into Canterlot Chronicles AND World of Equestria, respectively, and I have no idea which one I want to jump into first. <_> Maybe I can figure it out with another day or so...

I have no idea what you're talking about. :mad:

Welcome to Canterlot! I can't wait to see what you'll do here.

Welcome to Canterlot, Two Bits! I hope you have fun here. :)

As for which RP you should join first: personally, I would make the WoE character first- both for the reason Quillhart noted above, and because it's the most strictly regulated RP board on Canterlot. If you can create a character there and get it accepted by the SRP staff, then you'll have the experience to easily get your other idea through.

Alrighty, so WoE then. Thanks for the suggestion! And now, with that, I think I also know which character to try and apply with first, since I think the fancier one still needs a bit of fine-tuning.

Also thanks, CaptainMcDerp! Sadly I was never really able to make a decent story for the mare in my avatar, so she more or less just became my default ponysona.

Archived