Original Title

warmen111

About Myself: I'm Warmen as you can probably see from my username, I live in the Netherlands and simply love reading and writing. Be it stories of dragons or about lovely cuddle-y ponies, I'm willing to give it a shot. I'm also a huge fan of sci-fi movies.

How I found Canterlot.com: A few friends suggested it

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After reading multiple short one-shots about mlp, I began to wonder what all this hype was about. Why ponies? Or for that matter, who on earth was Twilight Sparkle? And thus, at 1 AM, I bravely searched the first episode, and gave it a shot. Of course, seeing as headphones are overrated and I did not expect the rather girl-y intro... My sound was blasting through the entire house, luckily for me though. Everyone else was alseep and remained asleep, I mean, try explaining why they heard the my little pony intro theme in the dead of night would be quite the task...

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity

Well, well, well, look what the cat drug in, Hey wormy! HAve fun, enjoy things, but keep your eyes open for a psychotic pink pony with a butcher knife, she prowls around here a lot I'm told and *spooky voice* ponies are never seen again! ;)

I accidentally unplugged my headphones at school during the intro song. Luckily, it was late and the few around were using headphones as well <_<

Speaking of intro songs, here's yours!

Hoj and welcome!

Archived