• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Pibb? I do not know of this drink º^º

ah, I like... Dr.... cok... pep... oran... root... I dunno :P

my favourites are Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, root beer, orange crush and Coke, but I always choose the one that I haven't had in the longest time

@Diomedes...

you put soda on your whiskey?? brony im dissapoint

The question was how I liked my soda, not how I liked my whiskey :P

But for srs now. I usually drink Coke, though I seem to have developed a taste for diet coke because of both D&D (the guys who brought soda always brought diet) and library study sessions. For floats, I love Saranac's root beer. For fruity soda, Fanta orange is always great.

hi hi

I always find it funny when Royal Crown cola consistently wins over Pepsi and Coca Cola in scientifically conducted blind taste tests. Just goes to show the effectiveness of advertisements.

Anywho, not much of a fan of carbonated beverages, pop, soda, or what have you, but if I had to choose something from a typical fast food self serve dispenser, it would probably be some kind of lemon/lime drink. Sierra Mist, Sprite, etc. If I had to choose from anything in a grocery store, I'd probably buy Squirt.

Well, Royal Crown does have a pretty good taste to it. I honestly think Coke is a little better. RC definitely beats the heck out of Pepsi though. Then again, so does most anything in my opinion.

Squirt is pretty good stuff. In terms of citrus sodas, it might be my favorite.