Peachy's Portraits Sign Up!

Alright I will! You don't mind if I give you an artist choice on the pose of the picture?

Sorry about not having a picture. I am not that great of an artist when it comes to ponies.

Name: JavaSun

Description: A lanky and stocky build. He's a taller pony with a bit of bulk similar to a young farm pony. His coat is a light brown-esque coffee color, and is also a bit messy. His mane is incredibly messy, and full of split ends, almost like a mad scientist in a since. The mane's color is a much darker brown. His eyes are a hazel color, and normally have a very alert appearance about them.

His cutie mark is a gold Sigma. He is wearing a professional looking waistcoat, and a pair of goggles hanging from his neck.

Expression: Welp, preferably surprise me! Unless you don't like that, then how about looking down with a slight cant to his head. As if he's inspecting something with a broad smirk

By the way: do you intend to draw Punk in his current clothing? It's irrelevant for me, though I'm curious. Also, I really didn't mean to cut the line, I just got a little excited in my typing spree :blush:

I would like to send out an apology in advance to you Bellosh for any mischief Punk might assault your character with. :halo:

teehee

By the way: do you intend to draw Punk in his current clothing? It's irrelevant for me, though I'm curious. Also, I really didn't mean to cut the line, I just got a little excited in my typing spree :blush:

I would like to send out an apology in advance to you Bellosh for any mischief Punk might assault your character with. :halo:

teehee

I'm gonna draw him in what he's wearing during the RP. And don't worry about it. It's no biggie. :)

• 4 weeks later...

To cute for my heart to handle @_@; *gets defibs ready*

Good th- OH DEAR SWEET CELESTIA DRINKIN HERAL TEA ON THE MOON D: He's blushing! The rays are beyond fatal! JAVA LOOK AWAY!

*Java collapses* X___X

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

Side note... that pony got a dirty mind... for such a cute thing <_<;

Yer pics keep getting better and better...Whoever is on the end of this list is very lucky! <3

Guess I am lucky then X3. But his work was near perfect from the get-go.

I never claimed Cashmere was a innocent darling ;)

<.< Trust me... Java' isn't much either, especially being a big fan of stallions himself. He's active minded, but he isn't as active as dear little ole Cashmere.

*revives Java with a cup of coffee*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have to draw your portrait Dunder so my next post might be a little delayed. I'm still working on it but I've been pretty busy lately.

I'll try to draw it as soon as I can though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know that I've generally been pretty absent here on Canterlot and for various reasons. I am just about to leave town for a couple of days and I won't be able to get on my computer until I come back so for the sake of keeping the flow on this thread I suggest that you simply view it as Punk has dozed off at his table in the cafe and skip his turn for now. I'm terribly sorry that it has to be like this but I really can't post anything as it is now. Sorry...

I know that I've generally been pretty absent here on Canterlot and for various reasons. I am just about to leave town for a couple of days and I won't be able to get on my computer until I come back so for the sake of keeping the flow on this thread I suggest that you simply view it as Punk has dozed off at his table in the cafe and skip his turn for now. I'm terribly sorry that it has to be like this but I really can't post anything as it is now. Sorry...

Don't worry about it and take all the time you need. As a matter of fact, drawing Punk is gonna be a little slow right now anyways cause I've been pretty busy too. I completely understand. :)

• 1 month later...

Alright, things have been pretty inactive in the portrait thread so I'm gonna have Peachy go ahead and skip over Punk Walker until he finishes his nap XP So next up is Mojo with Mrs. Harshwhinny. After she signs up, Peachy will go ahead and call her up next. :)

Archived