What's the Longest Roleplay you've ever had?

Sky

In the first of two ongoing roleplays that I actually still enjoy, I've been doing that one for about four months now. Second one I've been doing for about five and a half. There's been battles, love, betrayal, friendships, enemies, aliens, and so on.

How about you guys, what's the longest RP you've ever had?

Holy ****, that's amazing. And promising. Hopefully I can be in an RP like that here, one day.

I've had one rp on a different site that went on for about five or six months, but it had over 2500 post total before I lost ideals of what was next. (And it was my first rp ever)

the skylords here on canterlot, and about oh 3-4 months its dead till the other guys start back in or idk they never inform or anything....kinda lame that some just done give the heads up of "oh hey yeah sorry i'm just gonna drop this sorry i didn't tell you" They Should give that common courtesy at least...

What got me started in RPing was a Pokemon RP forum my friends and I started on the Fanfiction.net. It had a fairly complex plot, an original region, took place between Pokemon and Pokemon only (no trainers/humans), and between four and seven RPers interacted with each other on a regular basis to progress the story. It's honestly comparable to a DnD campaign without the DnD, which formed the basis for the friendship we all share today. The forum's plot (which a friend of mine and myself primarily developed) and the main RP thread has been going on since early 2008, and (despite an ongoing one-year hiatus because of my RL issues) we intend to start it again.

my longest rp would have to be my first own rp although it wasn't on this site it was called rockcandy concert rp although after it was locked on the old site becuase it contained blood but when me and my friend nightly moved to this site we revived it now known as The Holy Concert Private rp

Archived