*whinny* Hello!

Boss_Hoss1

Hello, I'm a longtime brony and just been pointed here by a friend (brohoof to him).

I hope I can get the hang of things here quickly since I love to RP. I'm also an artist and writer. :D

Thanks,

-Boss Hoss

(Hmmm it says "attach a signature" is automatically checked below. I hope to find where that's made at soon.. ;P

Welcome Boss! Glad you made it!

Boss is a GREAT artist! He drew some of the pics in my gallery!

:D:D:D

Welcome to the peaceful and lovig forum that is Canterlot!

Hi, my name is BlindJester formally known as PaintedWings and I will be your new bronette here on these forums. I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony we get here at Canterlot, but seeing as you already answered them might as well not ask (HAPPY DIEGO?! >:C -jokes-) We have plenty of wonderful things for you to do here at Canterlot such as meeting other bronies, discussing things about the show, the second season, skiing, mountain climbing, and yoga classes, also you must post 5 times in the intro section before being allowed anywhere else keeps the trolls and spam bots in control and gives you a chance to introduce yourself to other new bronies. Also please be sure to check out the rules and get possible goodies here at the Getting Started Section. Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Welcome to the peaceful and lovig forum that is Canterlot!

... We have plenty of wonderful things for you to do here at Canterlot such as meeting other bronies, discussing things about the show, the second season, skiing, mountain climbing, and yoga classes, also you must post 5 times in the intro section before being allowed anywhere else keeps the trolls and spam bots in control and gives you a chance to introduce yourself to other new bronies. Also please be sure to check out the rules and get possible goodies here at the Getting Started Section. Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

Thank you for the pointers.. *earperks* goodies? I'll check that out right away. :20:

We have plenty of wonderful things for you to do here at Canterlot such as meeting other bronies, discussing things about the show, the second season, skiing, mountain climbing, and yoga classes

WOW! Mojo would be happy to help lead the yoga classes!

As a 'hippie' pony, he's really into that sort of thing!

:D:D:D

Welcome aboard!

(HAPPY DIEGO?! >:C -jokes-)

Never gonna live that down am I? :oops:

...not sure I should ask... :?:

We have plenty of wonderful things for you to do here at Canterlot such as meeting other bronies, discussing things about the show, the second season, skiing, mountain climbing, and yoga classes

Wait... what? :shock:

I guess that's the good thing about an effects budget limited to the imagination and keyboard... :geek: