Equestria Girls Side-series Confirmed

Heh, that attitude reminds me of that one joke.

Pessimist sees dark tunnel, optimist sees light in the dark tunnel, realist sees the lights of the train and machinist sees three cretins on tracks.

..........Which means we should keep calm and flutter on.

But on more serious note, I wonder if this will be focused on Mane 6 counterparts. It's great opportunity to give spotlight to the backgrounds ponies errr....I mean their humanized counterparts. Of course this is doubtful but again we shall see.

I see a great darkness on the horizon.

I felt a great disturbance in the Fandom, as if millions of Tumblrs suddenly posted in terror and were suddenly silenced.

It'll come over here. It would be absurd for it not to. They're just waiting to announce I figure.

I have hope it'll be good. We'll have to see. If nothing else, it'll be something to talk about and discuss, especially if we're having to wait until 2015 for season 5 of FIM.

I'm indifferent on the matter. EQG was an utter mess but I still found a way to enjoy regardless. I'm not so sure about EQG2, but seeing the concept fleshed out across a series should change everything. Again, it's indifferent to me. If it's good, then it's good, and if not, well...aren't we really here for FiM in the first place?

I don't mind the humanized characters, although it's a little imbalanced on the clothing choice when all of our Mane characters wear skirts, except RD has black shorts underneath. I remember some people wishes Pinkie wears shorts & AJ wears jeans, just the same as RD wearing jeans too. But I'm happy with RD have a little sense of being a girl in her, surely it'll attract Soarin.

For the new movie, I'm not so sure if this will become like Battle of the Bands, School of Rock, etc.. if it is, I'm skeptical already. And more importantly, with Sunset coming back, I'm hoping for her new life and love life with Flash. Speaking of Flash, let's just hope his personality expands more so we can nail that old Gary Stu controversy once and for all when Season 4 decide not to develop him. I don't mind Twilight love Flash in the last movie, but without expanding his profile, yeap, people hate it when he became the waifu stealer. We all have our fantasies but surely the Mane girls will get boyfriends someday, same goes for Pinkie when she got Cheese and possibly Discord gets Fluttershy before suddenly he gave flowers to Celestia in the finale, that's a sudden turn of events.

Anyway, Equestria Academy, I wonder if our human Twilight will be just as clueless like in Season 1 when she moves into to Canterlot High, but we shall see.

Personally, I'm excited for this - I rather enjoyed the first Equestria Girls movie, and I'm eagerly anticipating Rainbow Rocks :idea: I can't wait to see what this has in store - of course, I believe that the main focus needs to remain on Friendship is Magic. It's the reason G4 has been so successful, and it wouldn't have been the reason for G4's success had it not been a quality cartoon - they need to make sure it stays that way. That's really my only concern for the spin-off series.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived