Post songs you got addicted to!

Got two for now, some pony because pony forum, and a current season anime opening, because yeah.

Derpidety - Dash's Empty Skies (Reminds me of the time when Pony fan-musics was still a emerging thing, even in mid second season)

Konomi Suzuki - This Game (No Game No Life's Opening theme song. Dat piano I like)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAcycJh0uPg

I've got heeps more in many places. One just happens to be more current, another just happens to be something I might whistle impulsively, and no one would be able to tell it's origin (most pony songs used to be like that).

I love Postmodern Jukebox. They do covers of popular songs in different styles and it always turns out awesome.

I love Postmodern Jukebox. They do covers of popular songs in different styles and it always turns out awesome.

Yeah. Since you first showed me some of their stuff I've subscribed to the channel and listened to most of the songs a number of times. Amusing, different and also just good, real music. Addicting stuff, and it's just crazy that it's made from big underwritten pop songs. Makes it better. :D

A few of my personal favorites they've done.

I...okay, I'll admit it. I tend to watch and get stuck on catchy YouTuber songs. XD Kinda like "Whistle While I Work It", with Chester See and Tobuscus:

Also this ancient gem:

• 1 month later...

Archived