Favorite Home?

One of the things I love about MLP FiM is buildings. Check out these concept sketches! Aren't they gorgeous?

The mane six have such cool houses. Which one would you want to live in?

I'd like to live in Fluttershy's Cottage. It's quaint, quiet and cute. Although taking care of all those animals would be exhausting.

Sugarcube Corner is a close second.

I'd want to live in Princess Celestia's home.

But if you mean just from the mane six, I'd say my favorite is probably Applejack's. Sweet Apple Acres just has a particularly eye catching design in my opinion.

Exterior-wise, I'm very fond of Rainbow Dash's cloud home. She has rainbow waterfalls outside her front door. What's not to love? I'm also always amused by the fact that the Carousel Boutique resembles an actual carousel, and has carousel horses for dress mannequins.

We haven't seen the interior of Rainbow Dash's home or Sweet Apple Acres yet, so I can't say if I'd want to live in either of them. Sugarcube Corner and the Carousel Boutique are both pretty mundane on the inside. Twilight's home is a library, though, so I'd have to go with that. Fluttershy's cottage looks mundane but also very comfy.