Hey You! YEAH YOU, THE ONE FORUM SKIMMING THE FORUM! HOWS IT GOING!

SiriusShenanigans

About Myself: Hello, I am Sirius Shenanigans. I am lord of the dance, or at least reigning champion from Bronycon (they haven't had a dance competition since 2012 but whatever its good to be the king kekekeke). Joking aside, I like break dancing and martial arts and I have been getting involved in a bunch of artsy endeavors lately, like writing and drawing and such. I hope one day to write a quality book where the pages are brimming with golden lines of comedy. One day it will be reality. One day...

Anyway, I am the biggest nerd, but I keep it cool. I like ponies and Jojo and kamen rider. I am really friendly and am welcome to talk about all sorts of stuff, and even if you don't agree with what I say, I like arguing too! Hit me up, I promise to keep it civil. Pop pop Cheerio!

I have a lot of experience with various roleplaying systems, from d&d to pathfinder, to world of darkness, and even some custom home brew systems. I am actually running my first real campaign using a modified World of Darkness system for an interesting little Fallout Equestria story.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was bored! I did a google search and you were like the 3 option. Although, I have a better feeling about this one than the others.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Once upon a time, I promised myself not to let other people decide what I like and what I don't. I told myself "Self, If you find something good, you should stand up, even if it has rainbows and magical unicorns in it." I was probably like 8 or 10 or something when I said it. Little did I know I would have to live up to that promise word for word. I got into it late 2010 and was watching it into early 2011. I remember seeing a video of Winter Wrap up on the internet and having to turn it off, because I knew I was going to be interested in it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Anyway, Hows it going! I am really excited, its been a while since I got involved with a pony based irc roleplaying group. It is probably gone a take me a tick to figure out what my password was for my nickserv but I'll get it. I believe in that weird side of me.

Have to say, you guys look like a really polished site. This streamlined intro post template was interesting (although I had to type it in twice because I think it thought I didn't have anything in this bottom box). I liked how you broke rps down into groups to suit the different styles people want. The other places I know would just pick one and rule everything else out. Who ever stood for my right to slapstic violence is a hero. The last one said you couldn't even mention weapons, which is problematic for a guy with a background of martial arts and a little physics because everything is a weapon in the right scenario. You guys seem super together and super cool, so... Nice to meet ya!

I am doing fantastic, Armony! Thank you for asking! I have a really good feeling about this forum. It seems lively. So, indeed, I am going to enjoy my stay here at canterlot, Sunday. I hope you all enjoy my stay here just as much! Thanks for the like Dunder, there is always more to come! And yes Zealot, I hope to see you on the field of Role Play!

Hm, you seem plucky. I'll have to keep an eye on you for possible amusing shenanigans. In the meantime, I know you'll fit right in. Welcome, and let us know if you need anything.

Plucky? I'll take it! That's the kind of thing that I go for. I look forward to seeing you in roleplaying. There will be many shenanigans to come. I don't need a lot that I know of, but I did just finish putting together the first draft of my WoE character and would always welcome some feed back.

I happen to have a lot that I like about myself, and I have a really good feeling about this forum. Normally, if I were to talk about myself, people would get on me for bragging. I certainly don't mind the excuse to be like "Let's talk about me! I'm the best!", especially since it might stir up a conversation. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you guys.

Archived