Adventure? Character Development of your OC? (interest check)

Anyone up for some sort of adventure in the mountains? I've got an OC, Meridian, that I would really like to develop. She lives in Fet Loch and is no stranger to the mountain ranges nearby. Mainly the Solstice Heights and the Eponnine Mountains.

I was thinking if anyone else has an alt they haven't been able to work with much, perhaps we could use this thread for developing characters? It doesn't have to be an adventure, I'm up for anything really.

Respond here if you're interested. Oh, and it doesn't have to be a new OC, could be any of your characters. ;)

We can work out some sort of fun/interesting plot once we see who wants to join in!

Those that have signed up for this adventure:

Firefoxx with Meridian

Scootalux with Russet Apple

MoonshinetheLeocat with Java Sun

Twobits with Night Flight

PedestrianWolf with Jenna Laukkanen

Well, I have two ponies that live in Solstice Heights. 

One is a blacksmith, Russet Apple

The other is a filly that lives on a fruit farm, Watermelon Gush

Both of these ponies don't have any threads, so which one you choose is fine with me. I think that being a adventuring stallion Russet Apple is more apt to mountain climbing. 

Also, Zealot if you want in I can move this to the Gathering :) Just let me know

If it's not too much trouble. It's just you know, no character in WOE that would be up for it and I'd quite like to roleplay Clandestine and get her personal plotline going, or maybe Stiletto even. Hmm.

Got room for one more?

JavaSun - Eccentric Noble, Engineer. Experience with danger ever since he was a wee foal. Also has an airship availible for use. It may go anywhere in the world under one very liberal rule, "It must be interesting!"

That would be great! You can put a link to the description on this thread if that works for you :) Also, I'm just going to leave this OOC in WoE though the main thread will be in the Gathering. I don't want to mess with making a whole new OOC thread in the Gathering...saves on cluttering I think.

Schweeeeet, thank you kindly! :D for reference, here is the pegasus in question: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/17479-nightflight-ready/#entry416922

Night already does plenty of roving and travel when she has the time, so yannow, assuming she can stay awake long enough that might be helpful here or there! ;)

Sure Wolf! You're not too late! I'm gonna get this thread going soon everyone...sorry for delays... I'll also make a roster of whose coming along in the first post of this thread.

Everyone make sure to follow this thread for OOC matters. :)

I don't want to kick up a fuss or anything but last time I roleplayed with Caribou in a thread here one of my characters (that I really liked and was having a lot of fun with) pretty much got killed and I had to retconn interaction and other bad roleplay juju that really had no need. Suffice to say the race has earned my ire and I'd like to ignore their inclusion as much as I can, especially since they haven't been covered in the MLP lore. 

I've got no problem with people roleplaying Caribou, just I don't want to roleplay with Caribou because of everything that happened. So I'm out. Have fun guys. 

Great Java! This is gonna be a blast :D

@Zealot: ok, sorry to see you go but I understand.

Ok, again i'm sorry for delays...my job is a little crazy but I'm going to try to get this thread up during my lunch break! Wish me luck!

Aaaaand, thread is up! The first few posts will determine our posting order. I'll change the roster on the first post here to reflect the posting order as we post! :) I'm looking forward to a fun adventure!

Also, I pretty much left a lot of options for how your character may have ended up on this trek. If you need to add other reasons go ahead and do so :D I want to leave things open to character development as much as possible.

@Java: I posted as if Meridian had hired out the airship... if this doesn't work, let me know :D I'm thinking either they had one prior interaction or she somehow sent in and asked about it... or... well, we can decide here or just see how it plays out. I'm good either way!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! I think this thread is off to a fine start! I just thought I'd time jump things a touch to get us on the airship. The talking we are having them do can be done during the flight to base camp. I want to make sure we get into the adventure part of the thread soon. Our next few posts will be with our characters interacting on the awesome airship!

I'm thinking we should end the thread at Russet's place :)

Oh, and sorry my last post was kind short...I figure we can all keep up with the conversations in the air!

Ya, I'm cool with another round of posts at Russet's place a'course...just want to make sure we get moving to the airship fairly soon ;) Plus, we can end up at his at the end too which would be a great wrap up.

Archived