Canterlot Speed Date and Rave Event!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If racial preference is being considered, then I'll add that Inkbrand is partial to pony-races, griffons, and deer-races. Not really an inherent fan of dragons, caribou, changelings (if known to be a changeling) or diamond dogs. All really depends on the character, though, so you're more than free to set him up with the races he's disinterested in, if you want!

@moonshine: way to make me laugh first thing in the morning there buddy

In other news; threads going up now! The setting will be the same for each thread. Remember you only get three posts each. One post intro and first take on other character. Second reaction. Third should include whether your character would consider dating their match up. This last one can take place ether in their mind or out loud I suppose. Anyway, that's how I was envisioning it, but you guys can do whatever you want with your three posts of course ;)

Have fun!

Ok, threads are UP!

I did the best I could this round to get things mixed up. If you're not a fan of the pairings this round, there will be another round soon so don't worry. Just have fun posting with whoever you are paired with :)

I'm hoping with only three posts each we can get through the speed dating in a speedy manner. Whoever wants to post first go for it!

Oh, and if you didn't follow this thread yet...please follow it :D

I saw this when it went up and I would have joined but I'm in too much RP already. Hehe.

Still, I'd just like to say this looks like a fun event and I'd definitely join if something similar runs again. Hehe. Have fun guys.

:D Ya, should be fun.

if anyone does read this and wants in late, just let me know and I'll add you!

Hehe, does seem it. I'm quite tempted, this would be hilarious with my character Clandestine, my other RPs have been a little slow anyway. I don't want to upset the balance though so don't add me if you don't want to.

@Zealot: ok, I think Quicklime wants in so if/when she posts here then I will add the both of you this round. If it's uneven next round I'll have one of my characters opt out so it's evenly balanced. :)

@Zealot: ok, I think Quicklime wants in so if/when she posts here then I will add the both of you this round. If it's uneven next round I'll have one of my characters opt out so it's evenly balanced. :)

Okie dokie lokie. Though don't feel like you have to opt out for me, I'm fine with staying out for the moment. 

Err, yeah I should probably just say that Clandestine is interested in stallions. Though I don't think she'd object to a mare, she has a preference for stallions. Just after reading the thread again I forgot to mention that, hehe.

I might wanna put my horror writer foxglove in this... she needs to get out more anyway. if that's okay with everyone.

Oooh, Zelda gets to play with the writer...Will post...hopefully before work....need sleeps...

Is it too late to join? I so want to throw Hawkeye in this...and lets go with either gender. He'd also prefer other griffons, but if he ends up with a pone that's cool too.

Unless...anyone wants to speeddate with Discord...  :!:

Is it too late to join? I so want to throw Hawkeye in this...and lets go with either gender. He'd also prefer other griffons, but if he ends up with a pone that's cool too.

Unless...anyone wants to speeddate with Discord...  :!:

I wouldn't mind. It'd be an interesting experience to say the least.

But I think you're good to go on pulling in Hawkeye. The list is currently unbalanced without him.

I think Discord would be more interested in making all his dates suffer some sort of personality change that shows up during the Rave party after the dates :P.

You know like making assertive folk into Fluttershy's and what not :P. Cause a little chaos

I think Discord would be more interested in making all his dates suffer some sort of personality change that shows up during the Rave party after the dates :razz:.

You know like making assertive folk into Fluttershy's and what not :razz:. Cause a little chaos

He's reformed, he wouldn't do that?

Archived