Canterlot Speed Date and Rave Event!

sorrry >_< Been busy lately! Will try and post in zelda's thread soon today

... or maybe I'll be struck by inspiration momentarily and post fifteen minutes after I had posted this message

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized that Zelda and Razor might end up on a date in this, if everyone ends up with everyone by the end....

....oh....the horror.

Poor Razor. I better make him a good Eulogy. Cause he's gonna have a heart attack for sure at that point. :P

if everyone ends up with everyone by the end....

Hehe, you haven't met Clandestine yet. 

Suffice to say she's a tad... how do I put it. Incapable? In these kinds of situations at least. Hehe.

Well I'm happy with the first encounter with Soarin and Sweet Surprise. It's a nice challenge trying to do these quick RP sessions, and I can't wait to see who will meet my candy making pony next! 

If I did our thread correctly, then I'm finished with Inkbrand's first date. Enjoying this idea so far! Really like the sort of speed posting aspect to the speed dating theme.

Hi guys! Sorry for the double post but wanted to update just in case anyone misses it. I have locked the completed dating rounds and I'm currently making the match up's for the second round! I'm just waiting for a little info on a character then I'm set!

Expect new round up tomorrow!

Zelda/Foxglove: Your round is still open and I'll make new match up's for a second round for you guys :)

I guess it's just until we get bored or something. Hehe

I dunno though, probably just all the pairings. Or as many as we feel like.

Archived