Hello Everypony!

PopstAhri

Hi there! I'm PopstAhri and I love MLP! I'm so glad to meet all you Pegasisters and Bronies and I hope we all have a great time RP'ing! Okay, time for me to get started!

About myself: Well, obviously I love MLP. But apart from that, I'm part of a lot of fandoms. I love to sing, draw, read, write, perform, and, of course, RP!

How I found Canterlot.com: Well, I'm on 2 other RP sites, and I have a couple MLP RP's on there. I'm hoping that a site more focused on MLP will make me think up more OCs and better my RP skills ^^' So I took to Google and found this site!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I guess I've always liked MLP when I was small. I got those little toys that are the scary, older ones. One day, a few years later, I was bored and started watching MLP FiM.  I really liked the new designs and....I just really liked it all around!

My favourite Pony is: Luna! She's the best pony. I like Twilight Sparkle more now because her Alicorn design is really cool, and who doesn't love Vinyl or Derpy?!

More shtuff!: Uhm.... I'm really good at drawing MLP characters and stuff. I make OCs based off my friends sometimes, but it's really hard to think of names for ponies. Like Cutie Marks are great, but NAMES! They're so hard to think up.

Anyways, here's a list of all mah OCs:

Midnight Paintbrush "Midna" ~ F. Alicorn ~ Me!!! (okokok, I know there aren't supposed to be other alicorns, but hush for now! I'll get to that part later)

Crescent Moon Chaos ~ F. Alicorn ~ Alter ego of Midna (i'm working on that. I'm planning on making them two separate beings...eventually...somehow)

Daisy Racket ~ F. Pegasus ~ A friend named Daisy

Silver Sword ~ M. Earth Pony ~ A friend named Jacob

Mijjie Fanceh' stache ~ M. Unicorn ~ Friend named Mijjie

Cindersong ~ M. Earth Pony ~ friend who I call Cinderheart (like the Warriors character)

Moonlight Microphone & Sunshine Spotlight ~ F. Unicorn and F. Pegasus ~ two OCs I made up based on my split love of singing and acting

Aaaand here are all the poor, unnamed ponies.

M. Unicorn ~ friend named Tony ~ Cutie Mark: video game controller

M. Pegasus ~ friend named Momiji ~ Cute Mark: Bunny Rabbit

F. Unicorn ~ an OC to represent me when I can't use my main Alicorn OC TT.TT ~ Cutie Mark: a music note with a squiggly bar line background thing behind it

UUuhhh.... I think that's it

Huh

While I was typing this I somehow thought of the nae "Constellation Calamity." Iiiinttereessstiiingggg

So, uh, i guess that's it! I'm looking forward to RP'ing with you all!

~PopstAhri

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope that you will be able to enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show if you are able to as well. Maybe we will be in an RP together at some point.

:)

Woah. That's quite an intro! I'm sure you'll have a fine time here if you stick about for a bit~

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, thank you all for such a warm welcome! Once I get my first OC form accepted, I'd love to have an RP with all of you!! :D

Awesome! And, in the meantime, don't forget there's always Free-For-All, where you don't need a character accepted to play~

Archived