Hello, my fellow bronies/pegasisters!

Lyipheoryia

Hello everypony,

I am pleased (extremely) to be here.

About me:

My name is Lyipheoryia Stertlings (pronounced Lie-I-fee-ore-ia Stert-ling-s).  Most people, however, usually just call me Lyi.  I am part of many, many fandoms, but am only an active contibuter and loudmouth of MLP.  I enjoy reading, singing (but don't ask me to sing), and writing fanfiction on Fimfiction.net.

How I found this site:  I was just searching up MLP rp forums, and I found this!  I've always wanted to try role-playing in a forum.

How I became an MLP fan:  I've been a fan of MLP since forever (I watched either G2, or G3 when I was a kid), and have since love it.  I was first introduced to the toys when I was gifted with a Rainbow Dash toy a while back.

Favourite ponies:

Mystical Being-Discord

Princess-Cadence/Cadance

Mane 6-Pinkie Pie

Background-Vinyl Scratch

I'm a new rp-er, but am not new to this concept.  I used to love reading the forums until I realized, "Why can't I be the one posting and doing the actual rp-ing?". 

Wish me luck,

Lyi

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show if you can. We'll see if we'll be in an RP together I guess.

:razz:

Good salutations Lyi! I'm happy that you're extremely happy to be here happily in these (extremely) happy days!

And now for a toast to your welcome to Canterlot.com!

*gives Lyi some toast*

*sings a welcome song and falls over drunk on bread products*

( lul, anyways, I'm glad to see ya decided to pop by! I hope that your stay here proves wonderful and that you'll enjoy your time here to the absolute fullest! ^.^ )

Archived