Random OC drawing

CanvasMayHogany

hey everybody! Canvas here again! Ive decided that im going draw the OCs that get ppsted on this page! but theres a twist! IM GOING TO BE DRAWING THEM IN COMPLETELY RANDOM ORDER! You could be the first to post and be the last to get their drawing for example! Im looking forward to drawing for you guys and i hope people like their drawings. Thanks for looking at this and have a good day! :)

Feel free to double the randomness and randomly draw one of my OCs if you choose me randomly.

Hehe. Seriously, I don't mind which you draw, though if you wanted to draw one then be my guest.

Indeed, same with mine, should you choose to randomly draw one of my OCs. 

It should take you to a page with links to character applications and roleplays. It's just a little thing to keep track of roleplay threads, quite handy.

Well, Lightout's cutiemark is a testube with a double helix inside, as his special talent is genetic manipulation.

Still, I don't mind Canvas. What you want to draw is fine with me, this is a request after all and I want you to have fun with it.

Well, Lightout's cutiemark is a testube with a double helix inside, as his special talent is genetic manipulation.

Still, I don't mind Canvas. What you want to draw is fine with me, this is a request after all and I want you to have fun with it.

Hi there my name is thunder dash whats urs

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

But strangers are strange! :o Heheh, but anyway. Hey there Canvas, I see that you're doing this random thing! It's really neat for ya to do!

Course, I would like to put my OCs up for the drawing board, however... Only one of them has a proper 'sheet' and even that is VERY vague about everything, cause... No memory, unknown past, etc, etc.

Though, I have many other characters too, however, there's a little show on Youtube that reviews OCs and I'm going to test my luck on it with my own... even though there are like... thousands of OCs on there and whatnot. But, I digress

There are three I would like to show, you are free to choose whichever, doesn't exactly matter to meeeeee. They are:

Avery, Alicorn prince. He's currently the only one with a sheet, I would make more with the other characters, but I'm still without a laptop. His sheet can be found in the FFA section.

Despair. He'll be... More difficult to do. Contact me if you are taking him on so that I can give a run down on his character. (Keeping title vague for a reason :P )

Fiasco, the strongest changeling in existence. Now, for this guy, I have a picture from several years back to use, though that is if you choose him.

Aaand that's about it... Man I talk a lot. I have more to choose from... But those take high priority and what not. Besides, can't exactly ask for too much from the request board. But still, when you decide on which to do, you have free reign to draw however you want!

Sorry for the long post! Ack!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived