Star Crusader Needs Friends! Or Adversaries!

Lo and behold! A new character in the works... and soon to be approved, Star Crusader! A paladin by nature, and a defender of all that is good by heart! She's a no nonsense mare with a soft side for the softer things in life, or the unfortunate. Should you be a pony in need, hollar and she will heed your call! Should you be a evil doer, plotting nefarious deeds, beware her wrath!

That being said! She need some buddies! Acquaintances! Adversaries! Rivals! The works! Any takers?

Best Friend: A friend she finds honorable, and holds to the highest regards. Perhaps even look up to them? Of course this pony can be any normal pony, or creature be it griffon, dragon, or changeling.

Childhood Friends: While she might not have many friends, she might have had a few that were not intimidated by her naturally serious nature, or large stature. And could see the.... softer.... core deep inside her that can be brought out with flowers and soft fuzzy things. Yes quite literally those items.

Romantic Interest: Even a mare like her seeks companionship. Holding herself up on such a high pedalstool often made her seem unreachable. But some pony must be interested, right?

Adversaries: In her pursuit of justice, some pony must of cross paths with her at the wrong time. Ponies whom faced her wrath, and escaped with her howling out her sincerist promise to bring them down to their knees at the eyes of justice. Or perhaps, were defeated and arrested many times by her, and forever holds her suspicion.

Awesome! We should form...

stardust_crusaders_by_quartrguy-d5h0mxp.

Well not really, but almost fits! I could see her and Squall being friendly rivals. If that's fine with you that is.

Childhood friends. Well, maybe not childhood friends, but they'd probably cross paths at least once doing good.\

FRIENDSHIP ACCEPTED

Awesome! We should form...

stardust_crusaders_by_quartrguy-d5h0mxp.

Well not really, but almost fits! I could see her and Squall being friendly rivals. If that's fine with you that is.

Gonna need to know something about Squalls history. I hadn't seen your character in action enough my friend.

Hm, Blueblood could always use a bodyguard, if she doesn't mind the assignment.

She will be honored!

Squall history is looooong and complicated. Here is the link to his WoE Application and the second, to his CoC version.

But in case you would want to keep things short - if Star the Superman personality wise, then Squall is the Batman :) .  If something is muddy and not clear enough, feel free to ask me by PM.

I wouldn't call her Superman. Superman is Chaotic Good. But has bouts of extreme stupidity not seen in any other hero. For instance, causing more harm than good with trying to stop ONE villain. He causes MILLIONS of dollars of damage to stop one villain, while many others could do it with only a few hundred.

No, She is a Paladin Personality. Righteous Arbiters of good, leading the crusades against all that opposes the light of harmony! Look up Dorkness Rising 2, there is a Paladin that a bit of her was inspired from.

Annnd still reading the background.

EDIT:
So... in what way would they be rivals?

I'm not sure which characters could fit where... Or if any of mine would be good... All my bad guys are CC, at least I think so. (Aranak might be WoE, I'm too lazy to check right now.)

Anyways, you can look through my log if you want, though only Sunrise, Pyro, and Flora are WoE, that I know of. Of course, if that doesn't matter, then ignore that.

Edit:

Given that they both grew up in Manehatten, Sunrise might be a good fit for a friend. Or Marusha, if you are willing there, given she's CC and a secret thief.

Yeah... I think Sunrise would be good friends with her. Of course, Marusha could be too, but I feel like their interactions would consist of Marusha trying to hide her thief side all the time. That could open some interesting moments though, and I feel like she would just have stuff on hand to calm her down.

Anyways, I'd say either Sunrise or Marusha. Or both, if you want to go there. Anything else can probably be found in their apps, which are both in my log.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived