Mystery Dinner Party Game!

bannerdj_zpsh5dairvz.jpgDUSK%20BANNER_zpsjkg1mb3e.jpg

Vinyl Scratch and her friend Dusk Til Dawn are hosting a Mystery Dinner party at Dusk's penthouse in downtown Canterlot! Rather than inviting the elite from the upper crust circles both these ponies have rubbed hooves with, they thought it would be fun to host the party for ponies that have been at their night clubs and events! This means everypony and griffon who has gone out for some fun in Canterlot at an event hosted by either of these mares might have a chance to be invited.

--------

Yep, time to host another thread for me. :) The rave thread is still going along and since this one will take a little bit of time to shape up I figured I'd get it rolling and see who's interested. Basically we'll have a mystery dinner party RP style in the Gathering. I'll give you a role for your pony to play. They'll need to come in costume of course ;) and we will all meet in the thread. I'll probably have Vinyl host the event to give direction to the thread.

There will be a plot worked out beforehand. I have that all taken care of. For now I'll let you know it will be a gathering of associates out for dinner to celebrate the success of their product. Everything is going along fine until a murder occurs! Who did it? Who is innocent? Play the game and find out!

So, who's interested? Here's the roles I'm looking for, for now I won't tell you what part they are actually playing in the game. You might pick the murderer, you might not. You will get a description of the character for costume purposes later. If you want one of them, reply below to reserve your spot!

TAKEN (Hawkeye)Silver Wings- Male, griffon
Out of Town Product Supplier

TAKEN-(Mayor Mare) Lady Fading Day- Female, any species
Chairpony and Chief Shareholder

Professor Atom Burst- Male or female, any species
Research and Development Director

Savvy Gaits- Female, pony
Director's Secretary

Clifton Curry- Male, pony
Managing Director

TAKEN (Dunder)Rex Hefty- Male, pony
Good Looking Sports Star

TAKEN (Zelda)Diamond Claws- Female, griffon
Marketing Agency Leader

TAKEN (Darkness Knight)Inspector Wicker- Male, pony
Called in to help solve the crime

TAKEN (Luna)Inspector Furlough- female, pony
Understudy to Wicker

Ok additions made!

TacoBob- another role besides Furlough? Someone requested that one right before you.

Nope there isn't any other roles she can pick. Bumma.

If she can play a pony role...Diamond Prancer- Just call her Diamond Claws..Or Diamond....

Yep! I'll add you for Silver Hooves and change the name Hawkeye :)

@TacoBob: Really? Nothing else you could play? I'm open to suggestions if there's something specific you were looking for.

If Zelda can play a pony role...Diamond Prancer- Just call her Diamond Claws..Or Diamond....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay on this, it's just a bigger project than I thought it might be. I don't have time to get it off the ground right now. If someone else would like to roll this out I"m good with that. Just let me know. Sorry for dropping this one, I just don't have the time to do it properly right now.

Archived