Best Episode: SUPER ULTRA FINALS!!

Dessa

Of the episodes listed below, which is your favorites? Choose ONE.  

64 members have voted

1. 1. .

• This poll is finished. Sonic Rainboom won 30-29
    • So quit voting!

Sonic Rainboom is easily the more popular choice, and I can understand. I must admit I almost squealed like a small child when Rainbow Dash up set a new standard of being a BAMF by saving her friends and winning the competition. I would wholeheartedly go for it if it wasn't for Rarity's dragqueen outfit ruining any attraction I had for her. Seriously, that just killed me seeing her like that.

I'm for Party of One on the basis that Pinkie Pie is the most enjoyable psychologically unstable character I have ever seen, and I find her antics just adorable, though not in the same way I find everything Fluttershy does as adorable.

I know this isn't the same thing as favorite character, but I can't help that this vote looks much like a vote between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.

No question, Rainbow Dash is MLPFiM's most popular character thanks to memes, character development and the whole "she's a lesbian" thing. But she may not be top favorite amongst pony fans, just more than Pinkie Pie.

I'm not happy the way the polls turned out, but I'm not complaining, I'm whining.

I don't think it's entirely about the central character for everyone voting. I mean, Fluttershy ranks first or second in most polls I've seen and none of her episodes even made the finals. Also Applejack is my favorite pony, but I don't think for a second her biggest episode, Applebuck Season, is better than any of the episodes that actually made the finals. I've been considering much more than just who had the starring part in these episodes.

So yeah, I do like Dash more than Pinkie, but that isn't why I've been voting for Sonic Rainboom. I honestly think it's the best episode the show has to offer so far.

Ah, not much to say here. Same as before. Party of One. I encourage ponies who favor another episode not listed in this poll to just go ahead and choose one anyway, or we'll get similar results to last time.

Vote for:

:D:o:smirk::Pinkie::mad::Pinkie::Pinkie: :Pinkie: :Pinkie::Pinkie::D:Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::mad::Pinkie::o:smirk::sad:

:mad::Pinkie::o:Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::mad::Pinkie::o:Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::D:Pinkie::smirk:

:sad::mad::D:Pinkie::smirk::Pinkie::mad::D:o:Pinkie::sad::mad::Pinkie::Pinkie::smirk::Pinkie::mad::D:o

:smirk::Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::o:Pinkie::sad::Pinkie::D:Pinkie::smirk::Pinkie::mad::Pinkie::o:Pinkie::sad::Pinkie: :Pinkie:

:o:Pinkie::Pinkie::Pinkie::D:Pinkie::smirk::Pinkie::mad::Pinkie::o:Pinkie::sad::Pinkie::D:Pinkie::smirk::sad::mad:

Oo that's clever! And since I love "the Pie" so much, I'm going to vote for Party of One. :smirk:

Imagine if it ends up a tie again. :geek:

Tie-tie breaker?

This IS the tie tie-breaker!

If it ties again, we'll just flip a jangle. :D

I still can't believe 26 people voted Sonic Rainboom over Party of One.

fluttershydareyou.png

So... I just watched both episodes.

I.... I....

I CAN'T DECIDE! :|

Sonic Rainboom was entertaining, Cloudsdale was a cool setting, and the finale was awesome.

Party of One was overall the funnier of the two, though I felt the end wasn't as strong, but had some classic Pinkie moments.

Sonic Rainboom had "OMIGOSH!OMIGOSH!OMIGOSH!OMIGOSH!OMIGOSH!" and "WAHAHA!"

Party of One had Crazy Pinkamina and Nope AJ.

:20::mad: Which to choose, which to choose?

>_<

I conceed. My vote goes to.... Party of One. Soley on the basis that I smiled/laughed more often while watching it.

*Diego Havoc eats his own words*

*Diego Havoc takes 20 points of Ego damage*

EDIT: Oh crap, my vote set it to a tie again XD