To Sleep or Not to Sleep? (Invite(Ask Rex!)|Attn: RexDraco, Pretzelparty)

Dubstep

Fiiiiinally! The sun was being sat and that meant the long day was finally over and Starlight Glimmer could relax! Curled up in a chair in the corner of her room, the mare idly took a bite of some cereal as she floated a book over to read. Today was such a rush of a day that she hadn't even the time to have a real breakfast! And now the sun was giving way to night. Who knew there would be so much running around and paperwork involved in trying to get something as simple as a magic help-desk set up. But she supposed it was better to have things to cover liabilities and insurance and all of that boring stuff ahead of time before she really needed it. She could sort everything out in a day or so, tonight was her night to relax!

Well, at least she wished it was. Starlight knew with everything she'd have to get done that she would have to get right back to it after she ate. That's why she was making sure to take her dear sweet time enjoying her cornflakes even if that meant they got soggy. The unicorn let out a little sigh as she turned the page in her book. Just a little adventure novel sat in a world where magic was far more rare than it was here. It made for an interesting distraction to be certain, but what she wouldn't give for some actual rest and relaxation after such a long day...

• 1 month later...

7X1uTfL.jpg

It had been quite some time since Bevel last saw Starlight Glimmer. If she recalled correctly the last time was back when she first crash landed in Ponyville and was awaiting assistance to get back to her true home: Aquellia. Several months had passed since then and many things had happened since, the stories about what glimmer had been up to honestly made the inventor hesitant to even bother her with this visit, she should probably keep things short. They hadn't spent much time together since that time the pale purple unicorn helped her clean out her ship's wreckage so long ago. 

Bevel took a deep breath through her nose outside the door of Starlight's room and knocked on the door, "Bonj-- er um Hello? Starlight It's Bevel gear from a while back."

The heroes cried out in surprise as a vision of the oppressive overlord of the land appeared before them. His cape billowing dramatically. The leader of the little group stood defiantly at the forfront as the image sized up the would be 'saviours' of the land.  As he rose a hoof to-Huh? Starlight blinked and looked up as a voice broke her from a chapter...just as it was getting good too! Ah well. She was less disappointed by having to pause her book and more pleasantly surprised at her visitor!

"Oh! Bevel, come on in!" Starlight answered with a smile, marking and setting her book aside before. It had been a little while since she had seen her new friend. Truthfully she had though that Bevel had already returned to Aquellia. She'd certainly be a good distraction from her self imposed workload, if even for only a little while. When Bevel finally entered, Starlight gave a happy little wave in greeting. "I doubt I could forget someone that easily. It's good to see you! What brings you by tonight?"

• 3 weeks later...

7X1uTfL.jpg

Bevel shuffled her hooves for a moment where she stood, eventually managing to bring herself make eye contact. The nervous mare forces a toothy smile, "I just thought I should stop by to check up on you.It's been a while since I came by and I heard you'd been up to quite a lot from the newspaper outlets in Aquellia." The pony held up a small clipping from a newspaper story about the latest bizarre occurrence Starlight had found herself roped into, "The diplomatic thing with the changelings and dragons seemed pretty headache inducing from what I read... especially with her sneezing and setting some stuff on fire." The prench mare chuckled slightly before looking behind starlight a moment, noticing the book on the table...

For a moment it seemed she'd dissapeared where she stood, only a cloud of dust in her shape lingering in front of starlight before bevel went wide eyed at the book left on the table, "Oh mon dieu! When did you get this?! I've been looking for this edition forever!"

Starlight blinked in surprise as Bevel zipped over the table, looking the book over. Now that she thought about it, a first edition printing of the first book of Harmony Crusaders was fairly difficult to come by. The mare smiled and chuckled a bit. "That? It was a gift from Discord. I had been looking for something new to read for a while and he overheard me talking to Twilight about it. He said it'd 'really draw me in'. At first I thought he was being literal, knowing him. But it really is a great read!" she wouldn't have put it past Discord to give her a book that drew her in...and honestly she wouldn't even really be upset, just surprised. That would be an interesting turn of events. Either way she'd have to thank him again the next time she saw the draconequus.

Back on the topic of her own escapades however, Starlight blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Ahahah, yeah. Ponyville always does seem to be an epicenter for strange things and funny events going on. But it wasn't too terrible really."

• 1 month later...

7jenQJa.png

So everything starts out as a joke. The idea is to make a pony laugh using an absurd, yet, somehow gratifying vagary that would have everypony in a tizzy. Except, sometimes a joke can turn into a fanciful idea full of monumental possibilities. The unrealistic, bizzare, and downright insolent drolleries can began another feather in one’s cap. It’s like calling it macaroni. Eventually everyone wants a piece of the pie. So let it begin with a joke.

So a Unicorn, Pegasus and Draconequus walk into a bar.

Except there was no pegasus.

Or a bar.

As a matter of fact this wasn’t much of a joke, but more of a complicated allegory regarding a pair of mares who had problems. These were the sort of problems sewn shut by their sense of pride, responsibility, and unearthly solemnity that frequented around their less than desirable status as friends, at least: they thought so. The parable was nothing short of ironic, narrated at the very place where acts of friendship were schemed and plotted. Despite its role Friendship Castle wasn’t the most exciting place, at least in a certain pony’s expert opinion.  Work, work, work and hardly any friendship going on. If anything a bar would be more fun, you know the sorts for jumping over. Ponies still like to jump don’t they? Well far be it for Glimmer to notice, but as the magical mare greeted the inventor something seemed to unsettle. A sort or … mischief that filled the air.

“Oh please,” A voice carried out, a familiar voice. “You two area really a special pair.” It cackled.

The voice was full of tease, superiority and they were, undeniably, sassy. Were the mares to look around they would found about the same as they would have were they to have stayed looking to each other. Inside the book there seemed to be a bit of a clamor! The fight had begun without Glimmer’s reading! The words became sounds. Sword clashing, maniacal laughter...

[The heroes cried out in surprise as a vision of the oppressive overlord of the land appeared before them. His cape billowing dramatically. The leader of the little group stood defiantly at the forefront as the image sized up the would be 'saviours' of the land.  As he rose a hoof to call his allies to battle the overlord began to laugh!

“Fools, chaos is the true order of the world.” He declared. “For without me, you'll never have peace!” And with such a meeting paradox to face they could do naught but which they were trained to do and fought!]

“And what have we here? A reader who seems to be taking joy in such a flat, archaic description of the past?” The most handsome draconequus chuckled. “Tell me, what is it with ponies and their need to bicker about their differences in the past? I must say you look to have retained some of your more barbaric instincts.” He would tease.

After that moment the book flew into the air, pages rapidly turning in the air before a paper airplane soarded from the ensuing chaos. The plane reshaped into a butterfly and would land upon the tip of Bevel’s horn. It would start to grow, and grow until a papercut Discord stood perched on her magical pointer. The paperform spirit looked as if he was still in the story with a dashing evil doers cape and matching hat. He waved around the cape and rolled the long, black moustache for effect as he pulled the cloth over his face and hunched in the most dastardly manner.  He settled his forepaw and claw on his hips, examining himself carefully. He reached up under his neck, grabbing what appeared a zipper before slowly pulling it down and stripping the disguise and appearing in full size before the mares.

“I never did like the villain look.” He rolled his eyes. “Well, well if it isn’t my two most hardworking mares.” And that was not a compliment! He’s taught them better! “I'm starting to think you two are out to make me work.” He put his paw to his chest, loosing a tie around his neck which had appeared in a bright flash.

As if he worked.

With a pop of confetti and flat sounding horns the male appeared beside the females with his forelimbs moving to hook around their necks so he would be able to pull them close. His floppy ears pricked up, that long snout wrinkling with delight. Oh he had many wonderful things to show them. Friendly friendship things.

“All work and no play… has been known to drive ponies mad.” He should know for he has turned some individuals towards that bridge come high tide. “Tell me when was the last time either of you dug those snouts out of your work and had a day or two with me?” He'd attempt to squeeze them affectionately, but the spirit had ulterior motives. He always did. As friendly as he was these days motives and schemes lined up more toward playing with friends than turning on ponies into pickly embodiments of themselves. “I couldn't take no for an answer.” But he probably would, he just liked being dramatic.

• 1 month later...

7X1uTfL.jpg

As soon as bevel heard that the book was a gift from discord she let her eyes roll. The unicorn bought the book to her face and sniffed at it curiously, then flipped quickly through the pages until she brought it right back to where it was originally. "Hmmm..." She pondered aloud, "Seems normal enough--" Then came the voice. Bevel chuckled at the sassy tones echoing through the room.

She smirked at the little show going on in the book, her ears perking as the dastardly "villain's" gaze fell upon her and the book leapt from her hooves! Her body stilled as the magical airplane sailed through the air until meeting her horn. The little inventor tried to keep a straight face as the spirit theatrically walked across her horn. Her muscles tensed, preparing to bring the serpentine embodiment of disorder into a hug once he dropped his paper guise. AS usual though, she wasn't fast enough to beat those dimensionally transcendent paws.

"Well maybe we're just trying to help you keep off any extra pounds?" A chuckle escaped her before she inclined her head upwards to peck the spirit's chin, "I could have sworn I'd played with you just last week."

Speak of the draconequus and he shall appear. It was times like this that Starlight wondered if Discord had ears everywhere...She made a mental note to check her room for any odd ears attached to bookshelves or pillow cases later. While the chao god's voice rang out in the room, the noodle himself had yet to show. Before she or Bevel could even ask him to come out, the...Book began to narrate itself. That's not really how she remembered the book going, but that's okay, artistic embellishments are something Discord was good at.

Another thing Discord was good at? Entrances. Sure they were often silly, but no one out there, not even Trixie could say they made a more grand entrance...Okay Trixie did come pretty darn close though. Starlight laughed to herself, the tiny paper dollscord cackling and twiddling a mustache while perched upon Bevel's horn was a humorous sight. Only a moment later he had zipped off the paper...however that worked. And appeared full size before them. "It's pretty hard to pull off the look of an evil mastermind. You've got the flair, but the mustache is so passe." the mare giggled as she returned the hug from her chaotic friend. "I...don't know Discord, I've got a lot of things I need to get done. Paperwork, planning, sorting...filing..."

The unicorn rubbed her face, yeah, he was right. The thought of reading through one more legal book tonight might push her right off her rocker. "Actually, you know what? That does sound like a good idea. What do you have in mind?"

• 1 month later...

7jenQJa.png

The spirit laid on the bed of confetti that was now piled in the room. He looked like a Prench maid laid out as his paw was rest beneath his chin and his claw on the knee of his hind hoof. Many looked to him as this horrifying being that enjoyed making a pony's life miserable, but on the contrary! He was quite given to bringing all manner of flavor into their lives. He was difficult to understand sometimes though as he was a being that lived across dimensions at the same time so his visual parodies were oft used to better relate his intentions to the mortals!

He slid off the pile and would end up close enough to boop his muzzle to Bevel and, if she did not move, he would do so! Smooshing his snout to hers his jaws would part and eyebrows, those bushy white caterpillars, would wiggle before he sat up on his tail and hold a laser pointer to a calendar that -- was maybe a calendar? It had days of the week and numbers, but it also had recipes for white stars and a mathematical equation to prove cake. There were a few sticky notes detailing colors and an angry looking scribble of Twilight and a happy looking doodle of Ice Storm, though both were done in crayon.

“If you take the time to calculate for decaying anachronistic crystals and use a banana for scale you'd see that week is a very long time.” He tossed the laser pointer out the window.

Next thing one sees is a cat chasing a pony after it was caught in their mane. More on that later. His gaze snapped to Glimmer who had insulted the glorious mustache. Pulling his feathers open like a jacket he pulled out a pink mustache and pinned it on the magical mare. His red eyes peered into her candy ones as she listed off her duties. Really? You want to do paperwork? What are you, Twilight? The spirit nodded knowledgeably. That's what he thought!

“I'm glad you asked!!” He laughed out and looked to Glimmer. “Now I know we had tried once, but it seems I was all wrong in my approach…”

Regrets already perhaps? For as soon as she asked he threw out his forelimbs which stretched like rubber bands and captured the two mares. With his tail he held up Twilight's sleepover book “While I am far from following the rules Twilight's sleepover book gave me a few good ideas.” He opened it to a random page. “I want this makeover. I want to look fabulous! Oh and let us not forget this warfare done solely with pillows.” Pillow Fights were quintessential for such events!

Something was strange with that book. It looked like the one Twilight had but… did it have some sort of enchantment on it…?

...Oh no...

Oh. Oh yes.

• 3 weeks later...

7X1uTfL.jpg

Snoots were smooshed not long after the noodle arrived. Why ever would Bevel turn down such an affectionate gesture? The inventor would push her bangs out of the way as she nuzzled however, had to be careful with her mane around this one. 

"A sleepover you say? I haven't had one of those since I still wore my mane in pigtails." Which was back when she was very young, "I've never given makeovers before... I did pillowfight once." SHe put her hoof to her chin before petting the spirit's head, "I'll put my faith in you to lead these events! If anything I know you'll make it interesting!"

The sleepover hadn't even started yet, and Starlight could already tell that it was going to prove...Interesting. While for some ponies, Discord may be a bit too much to handle, there was never a dull moment with the draconequus. Sometimes they had opposite running ideas of fun, but the chaos spirit kept things interesting. And despite all of the work she was putting in on this job idea, it was far and away the ideal way to spend time.

Starlight slightly jerked her head back when Discord poked her snoot. What was...oh. The mare wiggled her nose and thus the mustache that he stuck to it...sniff, sniff....nom "Mmm, cotton candy mustaches. Not bad." nomming on her impromptu snack, the unicorn listened as Discord listed off a makeover and a pillow fight as his two musts. She couldn't help but to chuckle at that. "Heh, well alright, but the pillow fight will have to come first if you don't want to mess up your make over." Starlight squinted though, that was one of Twilight's books, or one a lot like it. Something was...weird about it though. And weird meant Discord was planning something. No sense in worrying about it now though. "Alright! So a slumber party it is! Where should we have it? Is there anypony else you want to invite?"

• 1 month later...

@Dunder @IceStorm @PyroBlaze @Dio

7jenQJa.png

The spirit was an energetic creature with the ability to alter space and time at a whim, and his temper, while as a fickle thing, was inherently bound by the limitations of his companions’ imaginations. Far be it for him to alter their inhibitions, but it often made games like his a dangerous pastime for the unprepared as they were quite the trial to overcome. His jokes were audacious and his point of view was caked over in salt from decades of boredom. He was still learning to understand the ponies, just as they were learning to understand him. Sometimes it took something big to really put a pony in their place. In his case it took a betrayal from Tirek for the Chimera of chaos to realize that having giving friends was much nicer than selfish neighbors and after his bear total reversion to a chaotic good form the ponies would realize they too had to let the spirit be himself and satisfy his cravings.

It wasn't so much the world that he craved either, but all of it's delightful games and curious experiences. Be that rousing games of O&O or cases of love. “Oh my!” He cooed when his snoot was smooshed into the inventor's and his head vigorously pet. “My, my how lascivious darling.” He landed on the ground and ran his paw across the top of his bald head, spreading back a sleek, coiffed rainbow toupee with a bounce! How it sparkled!

Fabulous.

He manifested the book that Twilight had used in her studious overview of the pony sleepover. The tome sat perched on his lionesque digits as his hindlegs raised up from the ground. It almost looked as if he was floating, but in true defiance of law the maddened linguini floated with his rear appendage just an inch from any surface. Resting a pair of bifocal plunk on his snout the chaotic commander opened the book and leaned back, his rainbow pompadour bouncing.

He pressed his index digit on the paper, the pad smooshing with a squosh. “This book details the finer points of a sleepover...but that's too by the book” He tossed it backwards into a blue portal only for a red one to appear above him.

Holding out his paw and claw a sort of white box with hearts painted all over it landed in his grip. “This sorter will lovingly randomize our activities with simple ballots that don't emulate a magic 8 Ball, at all.” He would shake it a bit, the rattling of papers easily heard inside. “But we are lacking space for some of the activities.” In the castle?!

That was disconcerting.

“As well as players.” He pulled some invitations out his glorious rainbow coif. “So I'm going to send these invitations out.” He opened a portal into the mailroom and tossed them at Derpy, who was surprised by the sudden drop off. The deed was done!

But wait where could they have a sleepover that is bigger than the castle grounds? Well the invitations came with a map that was easier to follow than the ancient map to the treasures of Yakyakistan prior to written language. It was full of pictograms and vague scribbled with arrows pointing to representations of structures in Canterlot. Eventually it would lead them to Chaosville, ensuring they arrived at the front door of his floating cottage.

Of course they had to be sure to avoid the Bottomless Pit.

EelWvW1.png

It was the middle of a warm summer day where she was in Canterlot. The birds outside were chirping and many ponies were out enjoying Celestia's sun. Those who weren't were inside of Ice Storm's shop seeking refuge from said summer warmth. As she was servicing her customers, she saw Derpy peek in just long enough to drop off a letter. She smiled and waved and handed the mare a free snow cone as she continued on her route. Ice felt bad for her. For such a nice mare she sure got a lot of flack just because of her eyes. It wasn't really fair, but she admired her because Derpy never let others bring her down. She was always happy... or at least showed that she was always happy.

Once she was out of sight, and the line that she was working with died down, she opened the letter. Apparently, Discord was having a slumber party. There was a map that was... leading to her basement? She arched an eyebrow as she finished helping the customers she had before switching over the closed sign and cleaning up a bit. She went upstairs to her and Fire's bedroom leaving Fire Heart a note that she would be out for the night and making sure to pack her overnight protection. If she was going to be at a slumber party, it was even moreso required. She would much rather have to explain why she was wearing the padded garment to bed rather than having to explain why everypony was waking up in a puddle that very obviously had come from her. Once her saddle bag was full with the supplies that she'd need, and some impromtu snow cone supplies, she made her way towards the door that was marked with the X on the map.

When she opened the door, she found a giant slide that went into darkness. She rolled her eyes. Of course Discord would have done something like that. He was chaos after all, and navigating his realm without assistance was almost impossible. She jumped down the slide and rode it all the way down squeeing and laughing like a little school filly all the way down as she landed right in front of the front door that she proceeded to knock on to ring the doorbell. From there she would await for Discord to let her in. "Discord! It's Icy! I'm here for the party!!!" she proclaimed not knowing who else was going to be here.

• 2 weeks later...

Nensho... hadn’t been expecting to get a letter, that was for sure. Especially since he didn’t live in Equestria. Once he saw who sent it though, there was no further point in speculating how he got it. The disguised yokai opened the letter, looking over the invitation and map it included. A sleepover with Discord? Sure, why not? That noodle knew how to have fun. 

Following the map, Nensho eventually ended up at a nondescript building nearby, making him wonder if he was following this thing wrong. Sure enough though, opening the door sucked him into a portal that dropped him right over Ice. 

“Watch out!” He called upon noticing his landing spot, trying fruitlessly to move himself out of the way. 

Dunnie had just finished the last of her work at the Blueblood residence in Canterlot. After a long day of cooking, including all the preparation work and cleaning, she was exhausted. The last order of business before retiring was checking the mail. Dunnie stood in the street, in front of the mailbox as she shuffled through the papers addressed to her. Usually there was nothing important in there. However, while going though the letters, she noticed one that stuck out.

"Bevel..." She muttered as she read the name aloud. As she retreated back to her room, rest of the mail under her wing, she read the letter. "A map to go somewhere?" She muttered to herself. Bevel was certainly an eccentric mare, but this was a bit strange for her.

After following the map's directions, she was led to a rather unassuming house. After knocking on the door, she was sucked in. "Aaaaaa!" She shouted the whole way down, completely caught off guard.

• 2 weeks later...

"No, we already tried that. Cross it off the list."

Admittedly, his response was more brusque than he'd intended. But Daedalus was a bit high strung after hours in the lab wrestling with anomalous test results, hardware-breaking aetherochemical reactions, and a less than adequate supply of coffee. He'd never really scold Kyanaster with any malice. Instead, his sharpness was a product of his frustration. The familiar had become invaluable for her assistance to him since their... acquaintance.

Kyanaster beeped in a disapproving tone. Daedalus sighed and tuned back to the list floating beneath her, half-expecting a lecture on attitude. Instead the followup series of beeps and tones indicated something even more vexing. "What do you mean there's no list?"

He looked at the list he had been checking off as he'd worked. He blinked. He blinked twice. He rubbed his eyes and squinted at it. "Give me that!"

Seizing it with his magic, he floated it directly to his face. It was not a trick of the eye, nor was it a product of his exhaustion. The flowing script simply stated:

"YOU'RE INVITED!"

A swirling bit of flourish at the end of the text was looped into a cartoon facsimile of Discord's face. Daedalus glared at it. It winked at him.

"Discord, no." He cursed.

The text changed, the lines rearranging themselves on the page and leaping off into empty air. They flashed neon pink in front of his face before both they and the letter were shredded by the swirling shear of twisted reality around him. As he was sucked into the portal, he made crude simulacra of pegasus wings, each flashing a rude gesture at the sign; the sign reading:

"DISCORD, YES!"

• 3 weeks later...
  1. 7X1uTfL.jpg

Being brought to "Chaosville" Was always a fascinating experience. Gravity shifted about and even with a mostly reliable guide, Bevel always felt the urge to make sure she still had all of her extremities. She watched in silent awe as what seemed to be powdered wig floated by her face... and was that a carriage made of cheese? When she felt her hooves meet solid ground she stumbled about a little and shook her head. "That's always such... odd ride to go on." 

Discord would feel her hoof prod his cheek, the unicorn owning it attempting to make sure it was really him. A moment of verification on her end confirmed it was indeed Discord, "So then how we--" 

*Ding Dong* 

The inventor's ears swivel towards the doorway, "Hmm... a visitor already? Should I get the door?"

Starlight of course didn't balk from the snoot to snoot boop, giggling softly and nuzzling back when their noses met and a small honking noise played from...who knows where honestly. Discord came with built in sound effects after all. It made him great at parties. And speaking of parties, though it hadn't been the longest slumber party there had ever been, the last one they had was rather...enlightening to say the least. The mare hadn't ever been to a slumber party before it so she hadn't a thing to compare it to. But that was the thing wasn't it? It wasn't just a slumber party, it was a DISCORD slumber party! There was no comparing it! Not even to itself. The last one was so much fun and truthfully such a stress reliever, and that was just with a couple ponies. It was obvious Discord was setting out to outdo himself with this one. "If it's anything like the last one we had, it's going to be a blast! Oh, can we play Oubliettes and Ogres again? I've done more reading through Spike's books and I think I've got a better grasp at it now than I did before." Last time, Starlight went the safe and easy route, playing what else, a wizard! She hoped to continue on that campaign at some point, but finding the time to get Big Mac and that colt together was difficult.

---

Speak of the devil though...or rather the dragon in this case, it wasn't but a moment later that Spike himself wandered in on the scene and glanced awkwardly between the cuddling trio. "Uhhh, am I interrupting something? Should I like, give you guys some privacy or?" Spike paused mid stride and thumbed over his shoulder. PDA didn't really give him the squicks or nothin, buuuuut.

---

Starlight laughed and shook her head. "Hi Spike! No it's fine, Discord, Bevel, and I were just discussing the details of a slumber party we're going to be having!" the unicorn smiled over at her friends. Meanwhile Discord expertly pulled out a...Book. Well it certainly looked like one of Twilight books but something was odd about it. Just whaaaat was this silly noodle up to now? Whatever it was, it'd not be boring that's for sure. "Oh! How about you come join us Spike? It'll be a lot of fun!"

---

Spike arched a brow incredulously "A slumber party? You mean those girly get-togethers where you play with make up and cloths and talk about crushes and do each others manes and junk? Count me out." the young dragon made a faux gagging motion and rolled his eyes. He soooo was too manly for that kinda stuff.

---

Shrugging, Starlight leaned on Discord's shoulder as he worked up a portal to Chaosville. Smirking softly, she knew a sure fire way to get the dragon to come along. "Well if you're sure. I guess you'll miss out on the free snacks and OnO sessiooooon." she teased as she, Discord, and Bevel slipped through the slowly closing portal. The mare smirked at Discord, knowing full well that Spike would be joining them shortly.

---

"Yup, guess I will. Have fun!" Spike waved as he turned to leave. But paused midstep once again and glanced over his shoulder at the closing portal..."Nggh...Oh fine!" with a dash and a dive, Spike lept through the portal just before it vwoiped shut! The trip through the portal was...a trip indeed. You'd never expect to be able to taste colour or to see smells, but sure enough that was going on. And you'd swear you'd be able to see glimpses into other universes just on the edge of the way through the portal. There was that weird human one over there, and was that one where Spike was the pony and everyone else was dragons? What? It wasn't easy to try to question these things, especially when a chunk of cloud smacked into your face out of nowhere. Besides, sounds were taste here anyway.

On the other side, in Discord's home, the portal opened up with a pttthbt and spat out the travelers. Starlight landed on her hooves gracefully, Spike on the other hand...well he managed to land at least, even if it was upside down on a sofa. The little dragon wiggled, his head stuck between the cushions. "Mprhf! Lil help!"

Archived