Guard your purses!

Penumbra

Your wallet sure looked heavy. Mind if i hold it for a bit? No? Ok, You'll actually be surprised how often that works.

As my high school life draws closer to the end, soon my time will be taken up buy doing nothing, brushing my teeth at 2 in the afternoon and listening to Diamond Dogs on repeat. Now this may come as a shock but its not as appealing as it sounds. So since its apparent I've made it my dedication to achieve little for the rest of the year, i might as well do it with something I like. Whilst listening to David Bowie.

Coming to this site through a URL miss-type was probably the best mistake iv'e made since a lamp fell on my head and i found $5 in the scatted shards. One day in the very close future i will dedicate more time to this site. But right now i'm going to see how much money i can nick from around the house before someone starts to yell at me.

Hi!

So, wait... how did you mis-type and end up here? :???:

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 posts anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

And hey, your misfortune can also turn into your good luck! We're glad to have you here! I don't have $5 to give you, nor would I wish to smash a lamp over your head for it, but I defintely hope you'll find all you are looking for!

HAY! I'm the outlaw here how dare some one work on my turf, ware is my baseball bat!

HAHA! just joking nice meeting ya!

Your baseball bat? I have it right here. As well as your library card. Now if you don't mind i'm going to borrow a bunch of books i'm not intending to read and never return them. Oh! i'm diabolical!

It's funny, because we're almost the same size as them (they got 100 more members or something like that) but they get all the Youtube hype and such. We're just kind of the hidden gem of the Canterlots.

Well, as a matter of pride, we were here first, we've just gone about advertising in a different way and we have a different direction.