Last post wins

Yeah, but I was wondering what sort of preparations we'd have to make in order to operate it over the internet

I've been thinking that too. I was thinking maybe using that system Davroth gave me-which I DL. If I can find a way to insert my own art for the creatures and such into the programe.

Humble? How powerful is the true situation then?!

Fawkes described only physical and visual aspects. One must also take into consideration abnormal psionic powers reading through your most secret thoughts and unbreakable will which pierces through your defenses. I note, it does NOT go around, but simply pushes as long as needed to break you. And there's always blackmailing .-. You know, blackmailing from the side of your family usually works perfectly.

Fawkes described only physical and visual aspects. One must also take into consideration abnormal psionic powers reading through your most secret thoughts and unbreakable will which pierces through your defenses. I note, it does NOT go around, but simply pushes as long as needed to break you. And there's always blackmailing .-. You know, blackmailing from the side of your family usually works perfectly.

That sounds amazing. Almost as grand as vectors à la Elfen Lied.

I've recently dropped my Ponistotle application, because was in a bit chaotic situation.

Now I've returned, and decided it's time to drop OC's for a moment. Time for a FiM Cast at last.

I'll notify LPW when I'll post a final version, and will gladly accept critique. You might remember who I wanted to apply for, but otherwise it'll be a surprise :]

Keep fingers crossed for my motivation.

I can host a D&D group in the summer, over the internet. I got the books and junk. ^^

However, that would require you guys to be sensible about me being in a different timezone then most of you guys.

If I'm clear schedule wise, I'll most likely jump in. I got no player guide though-I have the first edition of gary gygax ADAD-but if wer not using version that then I got nothing.

You don't need anything. I'll distribute the information as we need them. I'd probably play D&D 4, because of the rather simplistic rules, and you can find the fourth edition rules for free on their page, at least that's how it used to be. (Only the rules mind you, not the character generation or stuff like that.)

Remember that drawing of you, Conor, and me?

I think I should have made you shorter and just a bit cuter for a 12 y.o. girl. :P

linkie link please and thankies? :3

*nudges*

Why doth the Princess haz a sad? >:

I dunno. Sleep kind of fixed it I guess. Meh. Where'd my happy go? It almost never gets away from me.

*sets happy traps baited with candy and Snickers*

Hey guys.

not much else to say. :/

TALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALKTALK.

Hi.

I'd ponify it, too. ^^

I have a couple ideas on that front. It would be around 500 years in the past from the current timeline. :3

Just don't make the scenario require that we have to be elfs. I hate elfs. So much.

I'm personally a big fan of dopplegangars/ humans and goblings.