Last post wins

Tf2 runs beautifully on my computer. :I

And aw ;-;

There's some videocards that make the game lag like hell, like mine did, but then it came with a free online driver that made it look BEEYYYUUUTIFUL.

And hmmph. That is FALSE.

Sugar

Spice

And Everything Nice

These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls! But, Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction—CHEMICAL X.

Thus, the Powerpuff Girls were born! Using their ultra-superpowers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime, and the forces

of EVIL.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.

CLANG

CRASH

SLASH

Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past to undo the future that is Aku!

Sugar

Spice

And Everything Nice

These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls! But, Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction—CHEMICAL X.

Thus, the Powerpuff Girls were born! Using their ultra-superpowers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime, and the forces

of EVIL.

Oh, how I was ridiculed for watching the Powerpuff Girls. Everyone laughed at me, my mother told me she'd love me no matter what decisions I made in life, and my father gave a disappointed look every time I sat down in front of the TV to watch.

I can't imagine what would've happened if MLP existed back then.

That's funny. I never even thought of Powerpuff Girls as a "girl's show" when I was a kid and it never really seemed like anyone else in my family did either. It was just a cartoon that happened to have female main characters, it never even crossed my mind it was intended more for a female audience then any other audience. There was never any guilt in watching and enjoying it. Which was good because it was probably my favorite Cartoon Network cartoon of that era.