Last post wins

"A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. Then you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it'll come to you. I just have to be somewhere she can find me. And I mean hell... if you have to live the rest of your life in a memory...you might as well make it a good one."

I'M POSTING THIS QUOTE BECAUSE I LIKE IT :V

(I'm sure at least one person will know where this is from.)

You're judging my ability to be the Clown prince of Dementia based on my gender!?

I expected so much more from you Noe.

You broke this Clown's smile.

Yes, you can't be the Clown PRINCE of Dementia if you were a girl.

"A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. Then you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it'll come to you. I just have to be somewhere she can find me. And I mean hell... if you have to live the rest of your life in a memory...you might as well make it a good one."

I'M POSTING THIS QUOTE BECAUSE I LIKE IT :V

(I'm sure at least one person will know where this is from.)

I loved that episode.

This sounds very familiar...

This sounds very familiar...

I'll give you a hint. In earlier posts we were quoting things from this show.

I'll give you a hint. In earlier posts we were quoting things from this show.

I can't put my finger on it!

It sounds familiar, but I don't know where its from!

And no, I'd like to know where this is from here than back there, if you please. :(

Almost finished my current project. I think it's high time I submitted a bit of art to this thread.

I can't draw, paint, or do anything similar. However, I just wasted an hour and a half to discover that I can manipulate sprites and have lots of fun doing so.

Here's a single frame:

post-1266-0-60491200-1336978721.png

It's almost ready, just running into technical stuff.