Favorite background ponies?

Brenden

Favorite background ponies?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Now watch in awe as the great and powerful Trixie makes this poll appear!

• Derpy
    • Carrot Top
    • Lyra
    • Bon-Bon
    • Dr. Whooves
    • Berry Punch
    • Vinyl Scratch/DJ-PON3
    • Nurse Redheart
    • Aloe/Lotus
    • Pony Joe
    • Octavia
    • Big Macintosh
    • Tennis Pony
    • The Mayor
    • Other

One of the things about this fandom that amazes me is how they're able to take simple background characters and give them a name, personality, and back story to the point where they have more or less become established characters in the Friendship is Magic universe. Heck, Derpy's even become an official character. So while these character don't really do much in the show, everyone seems to have their favorites when it comes to background ponies. So, I was wondering: what are your favorite background ponies?

As for me, my favorites are Derpy and Dr. Whooves.

Derpy because you really have to look for her. Almost like a Where's Waldo book.

And for Dr. Whooves, well, his accent is just so laughable that I can't get enough of him. :P

I think there may already be a topic like this around somewhere.

Regardless, I voted Derpy because she's just awesome and Octavia because I've seen a lot of awesome fanart of her recently.

I'm not sure Big Mac should even be an option. He has a clearly defined personality and a fair amount of dialog. Wouldn't really ever call him a background pony.

The same can really be said of the Mayor as well.