RUMOR: Luna/Halloween Episode

Did someone say spoilers? How about costume spoilers!

1.jpg

Holy cow Dash is a Shadowbolt!!

2.jpg

:-|

I see Spike is going as his overweight older brother.. Bubba.

3.jpg

4.jpg

Well first there was Scootaloo and now this, oh the fanart and fanfics this will create... :D

5.jpg

:-o

AJ you know you'll always be my #1, but what are you wearing!

From where I am sitting it looks like Apple Jack could be dressed as a scare crow. At least that's what it looks like to me That yellow stuff coming out of her shirt looks like Hay to me. Let's see, farmers hat patched clothing stuff coming out of the clothing that looks like Hay. I could be wrong but it looks like it could be scarecrow.

I for one can't wait for this show. Can anyone tell me how soon the episode comes online after it airs. Because I'm at a friend's house from today till Sunday night and would like to watch it off my laptop or I-pod touch if at all possible.

I for one can't wait for this show. Can anyone tell me how soon the episode comes online after it airs. Because I'm at a friend's house from today till Sunday night and would like to watch it off my laptop or I-pod touch if at all possible.

I dunno, maybe like, an hour? What about watching a stream?

Any pony else anticipating a new song with this episode? Season one normally had songs for episode-long events like WWU and the GGG so I would expect them to do so for Nightmare Night too. Also we have yet get a song this season when already had 3 by this point in season one. I think this is on purpose, the creators are going big with everything this season as seen with "Return to harmony" and "Lesson Zero", so unlike S1 where we didn't get a big musical number until ep. 11 I expect them to blow us a way with the first song of the season. Hopefully it's a catchy macabre tune featuring the mane 6, Spike, and Luna( just want to hear the princesses sing for once).

I'm really hoping for a song already for season two. It's understandable why Eps. 3 didn't have one and Eps. 4 looks to be shaping up to be a big important episode. So I'm hoping for a nice musical number that will be remixed over and over by the fandom. Especially if Luna sings in it. :D

I usually find that there's a low quality version up an hour after the episode. If you wait another hour or two a nice HD version will be up by noon.

Oh my god you guys. Preview clip on the MLP facebook page right nao!!

https://www.facebook...v=2216236320412

(hope that works)

Pony astronauts are canon now!!

First Nightmare night ever? There is something strange about that little guy...

I mean other than he's Oliver in pony form. :P

• Like 1

Usually we will have a standard def episode within two hours and a high definition episode within 3-4 hours. Just watch for the official discussion thread Saturday morning! :)

I can't quite believe that people are more excited about a sword then the prospect of a pony space race (as in competition)

This. Who knew magical equines managed to perfect space travel. Also for some reason the sword fighting thing doesn't really surprise me...at all. Still cool though.

I also approve of older Luna. Though i kinda liked her old hair a little better. Still cool though.

• Like 1

I can't quite believe that people are more excited about a sword then the prospect of a pony space race (as in competition)

Likely because we aren't going to allow a Pony space program with professional astronauts in the RP until we see rockets, and I mean ICBM level rockets.

So far for the RP we have:

-- Trottingham is possibly "British" in culture and dialect (yes we do have a Trottingham!)

-- Swords and Pirates are canon (we have those too, well, air pirates)

-- Luna may have her own special guards, these guards may have bat wings and tuffed ears (although it may just be a spell for Nightmare Night)

-- One foal is wearing a helmet, it may be a seas diving helmet though rather than an astronaut helmet

-- Granny Smith may have more decedents, she is caring for those foals for some reason. It could be the foals of another unseen cousin of AJ/Mac/Abby

Likely because we aren't going to allow a Pony space program with professional astronauts in the RP until we see rockets, and I mean ICBM level rockets.

sigh, there is a life outside RP :)

Honestly, though, that helmet is based on early NASA helmets with the stripes and the star where the NASA logo would be, imho, only that they are blue, likely to avoid copyright infringements. A sea diving helmet would make little to no sense because they are not being used anymore, for quite a while. That would mean they would have gone through the trouble to come up with a modernized version of long outdated diving equipment.

Freeze frame a friend grabbed from that last vid:

That green gas that attacked the foals apparantly WAS Luna o_O. What is going on?

Vxla7.png

This is starting to appear to be a pretty intense episode, the pic could mean all sorts of things, Saturday isn't coming soon enough :o

• Like 1

This is starting to appear to be a pretty intense episode, the pic could mean all sorts of things, Saturday isn't coming soon enough :-o

Well isn't it obvious?

That's just Luna, you know, tryin' to fix her frightening public image.

...by sending noxious, neon, hellbeasts, which look just like herself, into crowds of foals.

• Like 1

Well isn't it obvious?

That's just Luna, you know, tryin' to fix her frightening public image.

...by sending noxious, neon, hellbeasts, which look just like herself, into crowds of foals.

And riding a dark chariot pulled by bat-winged (seriously, wha?) pegasi before pulling to a stop in front of ominous lightning. Also I spied Zecora in that scene. Nice to see her return since I honestly didn't expect to see her again. Even if this is just a cameo!

To be honest, to someone like Luna, doing things like this is a good call for her personality. Didn't Lauren Faust mention she wanted Luna to represent the darkness and night? This is how Luna does just that, by wearing cool cloaks and sending neon hellbeasts to scare foals to death. I imagine this episode will center on her learning how to properly express her 'niceness'. You know, without giving ponies heart attacks. In fact I bet that'll be the lesson. Realizing that your friends will express themselves in different ways and learning to roll with it.

• Like 1