Telephone Pictionary 3: The Pictioning

Yes indeed! Hot on the heels of Telephone Pictionary and Telephone Pictionary 2 comes the next installment of everyone's favourite forum game!*

*Disclaimer: May or may not actually be anyone's favourite.

Rules:

Signing up

State whether you want a line or a picture when you sign up. If you don't I'll simply put you in the next available spot. Once you're on the list, I'd apreciate it if you would follow the topic (no need get more than a weekly update) just so you can get an idea of when your turn is. If it looks like you will be away from the board for a significant length of time when your turn comes up, I'd like an update (either here or via PM) so that if I need to I can rearrange people to keep the game flowing.

Playing

When you do your line/picture, send it via PM to both the next person on the list AND to me. I'll keep the OP updated to make sure that everyone knows who's turn it currently is. Remember, when doing a line you don't need to comment on everything you see, and being intentionally vague can make for interesting pics. As for pics, don't worry about making things perfect. A five minute sketch in MS Paint is just as good as a full colour Photoshop masterpiece.

Naturally when the whole thing is finished I will post the results here.

Let's see if we can't get to 15 players this time!

Players: (RED is pictures, BLACK is descriptions)

1. Diego Havoc

2. Buxy

3. Phil the Time Wizard

4. Davroth

5. BlackFang

6. Angie Cakes

7. MyLittlePonyTales

8. Fawkes

9. Tenkan

10. Total Tortilla

11. Riverhippo

12. Phil the Time Wizard