Compliment the User Above You

Oh, New people. I love new people. Hey, I'm Sulvuss. The resident Love spreader. If you want any help with writing, reviews or art then just go ahead and don't hesitate to ask me. I role played seven years and have been role playing since I could hold a pencil. I do hope you decide to stay and enjoy the community.

• 2 weeks later...

I love how you make sure to greet me everytime you and I are both on then proceed to talk about things in your funny English way.

Turning English stereotype to max.

I have taken it upon me to accept your persona as one who is free of akanthos and more that of a garden of flowers for its compared to be free of thorny and treacherous mishaps in a social manner both expressed and kept oblivious to me yet still holding the same dramatic tension it can cause a relationship of any kind but rather in the open and pleasantly painted with a good amount of colours similar to or exactly like that of much beloved and commonly enjoyed plant life. I think it would be fair and not over stepping my boundaries of any sort to say that you are a good friend and I appreciate the previously mentioned aspect that make you a good friend.

My poems are mere and quickly made,

I think of words that don't forbade,

It is a pleasure for me to make you one,

For you were my first friend here on Canterlot,

It will always be fun to talk a lot once,

But we don't talk here in this website a lot.

However, at least we don't make a fuss,

For we understand each other,

I mean it seriously, Sulvuss,

It's what friends are for.

:)

• 2 weeks later...