How much money have you invested on My Little Pony?

notdeathsongx3

I think so far, about a thousand USD, maybe more. :-|

Let's see... Canterlot.com and some other domain names, forum software plus addons and additional mods from IPS were in excess of $600, several years worth of server costs paid for so far, Mibbit premium account... etc. :blah:

:Flutter: Now you know why I get upset when people moan about things on the board. :Flutter:

• Like 2

Oh good Lord, we probably shouldn't even talk about how much. I used to collect G1s, and Iprobably spent a few hundred on ebay back in 2002-2003 or so. Then G3 started production, and I have So. Many. of those, mostly still in boxes. I was resisting G4, but this month I caved and bought a bunch of them from the Hasbro site.

Must...stop...but....PONIEZ @_o *goes insane*

Why, oh why, do I love these little pastel plastic figures so much? ...... <3

I think so far, about a thousand USD, maybe more. :-|

Let's see... Canterlot.com and some other domain names, forum software plus addons and additional mods from IPS were in excess of $600, several years worth of server costs paid for so far, Mibbit premium account... etc. :blah:

:Flutter: Now you know why I get upset when people moan about things on the board. :Flutter:

The butterflies are a nice touch.

• Like 1

If time is money, then I've spent "a lot" of money on ponies. :smug:

This. And seven dollars on a Pinkie Pie figure my wife hates. I got her during a Magic the Gathering pre-release. I saw her and other ponies on the counter. Despire the embargo put on me, I couldn't resist. She has to be why I did surprisingly well during my matches, and why I got a mythic rare. Oh Pinkie Pie. You so random. :D

Lets see: I've probably spent about $30 on the molded pony sets, $10 to order a molded AJ from Ebay, another $15 to get the set with Luna, crystal Dash keychain, Pinkie Christmas ornament, probably $20 in Second Life for pony stuff, plus $5 to some place called Canterlot.com... So maybe $100 in total on pony stuff since I started watching back in March. That doesn't include the gas money I spent driving to different Big Lots, Target, and Toys R Us locations to find the specific stuff I wanted...

My next pony purchase might be a T-shirt, but like others have stated I'd want something subtle. There are a couple I've seen that just advertise the "Pie Family Rock Farm" that no one but another brony would understand.