Episode 14 synopsis

Whitehawke

Disregarding the now-missing synopsis, here's a thought:

Granny Smith is old, maybe she feels she's too old for a "round up" (take it as you will, could be anything from herding to square-dancing) but she wants to try it one last time, so it's her "last" round-up even though she's not dieing, just old (who knows might even involve a temporary rejuvenation spell or something for her so she can have that "one last round-up").

Just a thought...

Fellow bronies, there's another possibility.

What if that screen capture of the DVD offer was 'doctored'?

Perhaps this entire thing's an elaborate hoax and there is no Last Roundup episode.

I suppose it could be like Dog and Pony Show, where the focus was on Rarity but the plot was largely her friends going to look for her.

I hope so at least. This needs to be an Applejack episode, not just an episode centered around AJ that doesn't have her in it much. :sleep:

• Like 1

Good! Well, at least they won't be killing off Granny Smith.

Gotta have the matriarch of the Apple Family alive and well in Equestria!

:D:D:D:D

What's a Fluttershy? No really. She needs an episode soon. It feels as if she is just slipping into the background.

I do like that way this episode sounds. Hopefully the AJ episodes will turn out better than the RD ones.

I think the most time we see Fluttershy this season was in May the Best Pet Win. Where she sang a song that lastted like 5 minutes.This should be remedyed.

hi hi

What's a Fluttershy? Nothing but a miserable pile of kindness! :P

Seriously though. We all thought that Over a Barrel would be about Applejack and we all saw how that turned out. I won't mind AJ sharing the spotlight with another pony like in Look Before you Sleep, but hopefully she'll at least have half of the episode.

A new sypnosis has reared it's head. This one's a bit more detailed. Source is a bit questionable, however.

Verizon FiOS Summary

Applejack has a bad day when she accidentally causes mistakes that get her friends mad at her and be hard on her, but the next day, she goes missing. Her friends think that she ran away in sadness due to their anger with her. So they set out to find their cowpony friend and make amends before she gets hurt.

Gah! Why can't AJ have an episode where she's just being awesome? Why must screwing up be a part of all of her episodes?!

:sleep:

A new sypnosis has reared it's head. This one's a bit more detailed. Source is a bit questionable, however.

Verizon FiOS Summary

Applejack has a bad day when she accidentally causes mistakes that get her friends mad at her and be hard on her, but the next day, she goes missing. Her friends think that she ran away in sadness due to their anger with her. So they set out to find their cowpony friend and make amends before she gets hurt.

Gah! Why can't AJ have an episode where she's just being awesome? Why must screwing up be a part of all of her episodes?!

:sleep:

• Like 1

I've been surprised by just about every episode that's come out in Season 2, so I really don't know what will happen. I usually try to guess what the lesson will be - maybe something about "your friends will forgive you if you mess up"? Supposing the synopsis posted by Whitehawke is accurate (it sounds plausible, at least).

• 2 weeks later...

The Verizon summary updated a bit. Though similar to its previous version, it adds an interesting point.

After attending a rodeo competition being held in Canterlot, Applejack mysteriously disappears without a trace, so it is up to the friends to travel all over Equestria, searching high and low for their missing pony companion.

I like this summary a lot more than the previous ones, since it suggests some neat adventury stuff and AJ participating in a competition like RD in Sonic Rainboom. Note that it doesn't mention that she loses/win. Hopefully we'll see her compete at least, though.

The Verizon summary updated a bit. Though similar to its previous version, it adds an interesting point.

After attending a rodeo competition being held in Canterlot, Applejack mysteriously disappears without a trace, so it is up to the friends to travel all over Equestria, searching high and low for their missing pony companion.

I like this summary a lot more than the previous ones, since it suggests some neat adventury stuff and AJ participating in a competition like RD in Sonic Rainboom. Note that it doesn't mention that she loses/win. Hopefully we'll see her compete at least, though.

I like this summary also! Poor AJ.... something really bad must've happened for her to disappear like that

I'm starting to think that maybe Applejack hasn't "wandered off" at all - maybe she's been abducted. Maybe she won the rodeo and somepony (or some monster) was planning to abduct the winner for... some reason.

I can think of a few things that would lead her to leave her friends and go off by herself to do something, but they're all family-related, and her immediate family is all in Ponyville. The more I think about this episode title, the more depressing it sounds. I can't wait to find out.

• 2 weeks later...