February Banner Poll

brianblackberry

Banner Couple  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ship couple should be on the February banner?

• OctaVinyl - Octavia-Vinyl
    • FlutterMac - Fluttershy-Big Mac
    • MacNSparkle - Big Mac-Twilight Sparkle
    • BraeSoarin' - Braeburn-Soarin'
    • AppleDash - Applejack-Rainbow Dash
    • SorinFire - Spitfire and Soarin'
    • Twixie - Trixie-Twilight Sparkle
    • LyraBon - Lyra-Bon Bon
    • SnailTwist Snails-Twist
    • RaritySpike - Rarity-Spike
    • RainbowPink - Rainbow Dash-Pinkie

Greetings all! I have been thinking ahead for a February banner and theme and what do people think when they think February? Valentine's DAy! So I figure it be great to do a cute couple being dawww like in the banner. This of course asks the question, which couple? Wellt hat is where this poll comes in, I'll let you all vote.

Why now? Well I need to know what to draw by the middle of January see I can get it done by February, so I figure 3-4 weeks beforehand will be sufficient for voting. Whatever couple has the most votes by the end of the poll closing time win...

Originally going with ten to choose from but I went with 11.. Why? Because I like to go one step further! :P

This poll will close on January 13th so I can do the pic.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be fairer to list Rainbow Dash 11 times, paired with a different character each time?

Also, why aren't there canon couples? Rarity/Pinkie/Twilight's parents and Mr. and Mrs Cake could use some love.

I guess I'll vote for AJ/Dash, because AJ. :smug:

REQUEST : RARITY AND FLUTTERSHY.

Failing that, yeah, Hawke there has a point. Canon couples are fine too.

Well just went with fandom ships really, but I did consider the canon couples, the problem being is that if I list too many choices, we end up with a bunch of ties. Perhaps at a later date we can have one with the married couples from the show as the only choices.

I had to filter from 20-30 choices from just asking people.. :-|

Well just went with fandom ships really, but I did consider the canon couples, the problem being is that if I list too many choices, we end up with a bunch of ties. Perhaps at a later date we can have one with the married couples from the show as the only choices.

I had to filter from 20-30 choices from just asking people.. :-|

And that's only considering traditional, monogamous pairings between cast characters! The number of possible ships in this fandom is a fleet most terrible and vast, to be sure!

What about if you did like, everypony sitting at a diner or sitting/walking on a beach? The winning couple will be up front, but maybe the next two or three runner ups could be in the background, but smaller. I mean if that's not too complex. Might look neat. :)

Depends on how the polls go. My main constraint is while the image itself may be a decent size, it will have to cropped and shrunken for the banner, which is only 600x111 pixels in size. Ultimately I have to design this with that thought in mind.