Brony Behind the Computer

AznAxis

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO.

THIS HAPPENED TODAY.

graduationyaaay.png

MAGNA CUM LAUDEEEEE YES. (The old lady staring at me is my favorite part of this photo.)

crazyface.png

Me and my roommate Melissa, post-graduation-lunch. The crazed look on my face is the look of a mare facing impending student loan repayment and fighting off panic.

First thing roommate and I did when we got home? Alcohol and ponies. Melissa is best roommate.

RELEVANT: This was on my hat. Also, evidently my family was yelling "APPLEJACK!!" at me to get my attention.

hat.png

XD that is so perfect. You, my friend, have won many internetz

Lol me and my brother. I'm the one with the laptop with the white tiger on the far right and he's the one with the little panda clinging on the monitor. His girlfriend took this picture when we were fooling around in my room the other day. Yes those Anime figurines are mine.

uPSUq.jpg

Are any of those from works NOT done by TYPE-MOON (excluding the Gundam)? I can't make many out, but those that I can... Let's just say I'm noticing a trend.

That pony is mean to look like me. This is the newest picture I have of me which is from February. The magnifying glass cutie mark mirrors my own Sherlock Holmes tramp stamp.

ACK! A SHERLOCKIAN! Wait... so am I :blush:

February is pretty up to date. ;) It is also nice to see yet another female. Man... I remember the beginning of this thread that was all male... Myself included.

Here is my real life cutie mark if you're interested. My good friend did this for me. I was her first complete tattoo. She did a REALLY good job, I think. I gave her the quotation (From The Sign of Four for all you Sherlock nerds out there) and told her I wanted the magnifying glass over one of the words. She designed this and put it on free of charge. Good friend. Talented artist. All win.

post-3666-0-90734200-1337286950_thumb.jp

Here is my real life cutie mark if you're interested. My good friend did this for me. I was her first complete tattoo. She did a REALLY good job, I think. I gave her the quotation (From The Sign of Four for all you Sherlock nerds out there) and told her I wanted the magnifying glass over one of the words. She designed this and put it on free of charge. Good friend. Talented artist. All win.

That's a good quote. One of my favorite, in fact. It looks quite good as a tattoo, I must admit.

Love the quote, but I always preferred his line from the Final Solution: "You have paid me several compliments, Mr. Moriarty. Let me pay you one in return when I say that if I were assured of the former eventuality I would, in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept the latter."

Granted, I live by the one you have tattooed on your back, but The Final Solution was just fantastic on so many levels. I wish Doyle hadn't been forced into RetCon....

Are any of those from works NOT done by TYPE-MOON (excluding the Gundam)? I can't make many out, but those that I can... Let's just say I'm noticing a trend.

I love Fate Stay Night. You noticed lol.

Another picture of me taken by a friend when I was invited to speak for my local gaming community. I was 2 hours on air here @_@.

7ajKN.jpg

Archived