Real Life Pony Adoption - YOU choose! #1

Autumn

RL Pony Adoption #1  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we adopt?

Thank you to all those that donated to the 'Adopt a RL Pony' goal!

We've reached the goal and it will be re-set.

What happens next is we'd like our members to vote to decide which lovely pony Canterlot.com is going to adopt.

We're going for Redwings Horse sanctuary who are currently full to capacity so are raising funds to build a new facility.

Each equine has a story to tell and a reason why they need the sanctuary.

Click the images below to view information about each Equine and use the poll to vote on who you think we should adopt this time (yes, there will be more in future!).

Any change from the purchase of the adoption will be included as a donation to the charity.

Dolly

300x16.pngIcky

picture_med.jpgpicture_med.jpg

Victoria

300x16.pngPrince

picture_med.jpgpicture_med.jpg

Dolly is the cutest, but Victoria seems to need the most help. A VOTE FOR VICTORY.

How do ya figure Victoria needs the most help?

Isn't she just slightly stunted but otherwise perfectly healthy?

Icky was severely emaciated and Dolly was left in a ditch x:

(Although, I'm pretty sure they're ALL perfectly healthy by this point anyways.)

I had problems after reading the tales of each.

Victoria has to stay permanently in the Santuary due to her malnourished mother, and its carry over. Plus Victoria is absolutely gorgeous.

Prince... I dunno. He seems like he needs the least help. He had it easy. Though he is beautiful :)

Icky got emaciated. I may not actually know what the word means - cue horror - but that sounds really bad. And Icky looks adorable.

Dolly fell is a ditch. Ouch. Ditches. The bane of every horse. One false step, down a deep dark hole. Glad to see that she isn't injured anymore.

SO. HARD. MUST. CHOOSE.

I think I'll vote for Victoria. a) Gorgeous b) I find her story sad, since she can never see the world and run rampant. To be forever inclosed in a place for her own safety...

:(

But yea, that's who I voted for.

Icky got emaciated. I may not actually know what the word means - cue horror - but that sounds really bad. And Icky looks adorable.

Emaciated=starved at a critical level. Emaciation occurs due to lack of food or unsanitary living conditions, and is common among neglected animals. (not to mention children.)

Basically, if an animal is emaciated, it was practically starved to death.