Autumn

Name that Frame #2  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Episode?

• Feeling Pinkie Keen
    • Return of Harmony
    • Family Appreciation Day
    • Call of the Cutie

Test your MLP:FiM knowledge and win an award icon!

All you have to do is correctly guess the episode the frame or portion of the frame below comes from!

140112_icon.jpg

Small silhouette on something.

• Aiming for this to be a weekly thing to look forward too.
  • Anyone and everyone is welcome to play including those that already have the award from previous weeks.
  • Threads will be locked one week after the answer has been revealed to allow banter
  • Those caught cheating or suggesting answers to others (spoiling fun for others) may be banned from all future competitions: ie. DO NOT post answers.

Not that. I mean, this is a test of Knowledge of MLP. And not the ability/willingness to scan episodes.

Well it's not like they're going to pick something obvious. If one really has so much attention to detail where they don't need to review the episodes, they're Sherlock Holmes.

Think of these as an open book test. You have the answers, you just need to review the notes.

Wow, okay, seeing the results so far I am really doubting my answer now. But know what, I made my bed so I'm sleeping in it.

I can almost picture Artax sitting in a dark room, watching his computer screen as it cast an evilish glow across his features, smiling to himself as he pet his required villain cat and spoke... "Yes... This will do nicely. Bwahahaha! *thunder*"

Wow, okay, seeing the results so far I am really doubting my answer now. But know what, I made my bed so I'm sleeping in it.

I can almost picture Artax sitting in a dark room, watching his computer screen as it cast an evilish glow across his features, smiling to himself as he pet his required villain cat and spoke... "Yes... This will do nicely. Bwahahaha! *thunder*"

lol... you're not far off! :artax::blush::artax::shifty::artax::halo:

I did say I was gonna raise the bar and make it much harder! I think it's a little more fun this way!

You'll all face-palm when you see the full frame on Saturday. ;-)

LOL, villian cat! 007 refference, Blofeld had a Persian cat. That's what started the villian cat thing! Thank you, Ian Fleming!

Also, this one is TOUGH! However, I think I know the answer. I've never seen that or the background it's on before, so it must be the one episode of those 4 that I have not seen yet. Yay, logic!