What TV series do you guys watch?

Of course... besides MLP as I'm sure we all follow MLP:FiM. LOL.

I sort of go for the really critically reviewed and top notch TV. Just finished Band of Brothers and The Pacific. I see a lot of complaints about The Pacific being a little to dry and the ending being too brutal but honestly I personally think that's the point of the series as BoB shows how people become more human through war while tP is more about how humans become monsters through war.

I recently subscribed to HBOGo so I've also been watching The Wire, Game of Thrones and In Treatment. God what great TV HBO offers, thank god for quality drama.

Although I do like Showtime and Starz occasionally to with The Tudors from Showtime and Pillars of the Earth from Starz.

Oh... and I'm re-watching Battlestar Galactica with a fellow canterlot member here: OctaviaAdagio. So yeah what are you guys up to with TV?

Nowadays I don't watch much TV I don't even watch MLP:FIM on TV(I don't have the channel so I always need to find a Website that has episodes posted)

1. Big Bang Theory (I can't stop watching that show. This is a very amazing show if you ask me)

2. How I met Your Mother

Other then that 3 choices: Wrestling, a baseball game, or my personal favorite sticking in a DVD and seeing how many movies/Cartoon series you can watch in one day. ;)

1. Big Bang Theory (I can't stop watching that show. This is a very amazing show if you ask me

The Big Bang Theory is probably reached it's peak of the sitcom 2-act structure. It's actually really funny and as a huge nerd I sometimes see myself in those situations. I haven't watched HImYM but I probably should as I really love Modern Family on the sitcom side. Of course, I do have Parks and Recreations and 30s Rock to check out from my school library so it'll probably be a while.

Although, after watching Curb your Enthusiasm on HBO, I'm not sure I can find a better written 2-act structured sitcom than that lol

mm, the office, big bang theory, Doctor who, survivor and whatever else my parents happen to have on. I don't really follow anything too closely though. my computer is in the same room as our TV, so I usually just half watch whatever's on

mm, the office, big bang theory, Doctor who, survivor and whatever else my parents happen to have on. I don't really follow anything too closely though. my computer is in the same room as our TV, so I usually just half watch whatever's on

That's interesting, I actually dont watch TV tv persay. I catch all my TV shows through Netflix, HBOGo, and school rentals so, in retrospect I dont follow that whole "sit on the couch with family and watch TV" In fact, I usually find that inconvenient lol.

Been trying to follow Once Upon a Time but tuning in a specific times has been very troublesome so I just went back to my HBOGo and Netflix.

Oh, also been watching The Cape on Hulu... fricking corny writing galore... ugh

That's interesting, I actually dont watch TV tv persay. I catch all my TV shows through Netflix, HBOGo, and school rentals so, in retrospect I dont follow that whole "sit on the couch with family and watch TV" In fact, I usually find that inconvenient lol.

Been trying to follow Once Upon a Time but tuning in a specific times has been very troublesome so I just went back to my HBOGo and Netflix.

Oh, also been watching The Cape on Hulu... fricking corny writing galore... ugh

ah, I don't have the patience to watch anything online. I can't even watch a three minute youtube video without pausing half way through to see if anybody's left any comments or anything on other websites XD the only acceptation being watching mlp live streams

I don't really watch much TV anymore, aside from MLP.

I do watch Doctor Who and Big Bang Theory though. I used to be really into Supernatural, but I think that show hit its peak long ago and they're just dragging it out now, so I haven't watched much of this season so far.

In terms of other cartoons, I really only watch Regular Show and (occasionally) Adventure Time.

I dont watch TV anymore... everything i watch is on Netflix or somewhere on the internet. Dr Who is really fun! Excellent sci fi series. Pawstars is interesting, especially when something cool comes through the door, same thing with American Pickers. I like stand up comedy, so seeing that every so often is fun.... other than that, not much.

I watch Being Human and Face Off. I don't have cable at my house, so my friend got me into those shows. She DVR's them and then we watch them together. Or sometimes she'll watch them and then watch them again when I come over. Same goes for The Nine Lives of Chloe King, and uh... I can't really remember. I've seen a few episodes of Charmed and liked them, but I haven't watched the whole series, and I don't know if the episodes I saw were in order. I also watched Daria, though way after the series had ended (wasn't really old enough when it came out). Also, while I've been on vacation at my uncle and aunt's house, I've been watching Arthur. I also watched it while it was on Netflix (might still be). I've seen most of Teen Titans, but I think I missed a couple episodes in season 6. Other than Anime, I guess that's it. And this doesn't count shows I watched as a kid.

I can't believe the positive feed back from big bang theory! The show really is....horrid.

For some reason i'm still watching Supernatural.

Can't beat British shows like Sherlock, Jonathan Creek, Dr. Who, Misfits, Come fly with me, QI and Would I lie to you

Probably worries a few people that I watch Dexter.

Annnnnd Friends.

Yeah, I can't stand Big Bang Theory myself, though my friends all like it for some reason, and have made me watch a few episodes. Ugh. Of course, I thought Dexter was pretty terrible, too.

Anyway, current shows I do like are pretty much limited to MLP (obviously), Doctor Who, and Bones. I'm somewhat interested in checking out Game of Thrones, but haven't gotten around to it. What I really miss is Dead Like Me. That show was great.

even though I said I watch it, I also have to agree that big bang is bad XD when it first started off it was half decent, but now it's become really tacky, and it's not worthy of all the hype

I pretty much don't watch TV unless it's animated, lol. Case Closed, DBZ Kai, Teen Titans, Yugioh Zexal, and Cardfight Vanguard (the last two because I play the actual games - otherwise the shows are terrible but I'm addicted to the games xP) currently, also planning on rewatching Ed Edd n Eddy and watching all of Avatar (I've seen a few random eps but not the entire series). Non-cartoons I watch on occasion (typically with friends and family) are Jeff Dunham, Gabriel Iglesias, Whose Line is it Anyway, and Wipeout.

I just leave mine on Cartoon Network most of the time, I don't really pay attention to it beyond Adult Swim. My whole setup is across two desks, which houses my computer and music hardware along with my TV, so it's not hard to be distracted away from the usually sub-par programming. Archer is hilarious though, and I do make time for it.

I don't tend to watch broadcasted TV, but I like to buy box sets of series and watch them at an episode every other night kind of thing.

At the moment, I'm working my way through:

House (Season 3)

Smallville (Season 6)

Scrubs (The entire series - I got it for Christmas. Just starting season 2 tonight)

Soul Eater (entire series rewatch)

Puela Magi Madoka Magica (an anime...)

Coupling (an old British sit-com written by Steven Moffat (AKA the Doctor Who and Sherlock Guy) which I'm rewatching for the third time)

I'm also watching How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory when they're on once a week.

And when Dexter, Sherlock and Doctor Who start again I'll be tuning into those too...

Yeah, I watch way too much TV. -_-

Guest EoLPinkie

The Clone Wars is my favorite series ever right now! Every year I do sit down and watch Rurouni Kenshin in whole over the span of about a week though :D