• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAM

ONE SLOT TAKEN

Sorry! Wanted to grab a slot :geek:

Can you draw... AUGH I want you to draw all my ponies D:

But you can only draw one at a time :oops: So could you draw Aqua for me please?

Her profile: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=94

Thank you!

It makes me all kinds of excited that you're so eager for my skillz. It's very flattering! Thank you! You're on the list :D

Buxy thanks again icon_arrow.gif:)

You're very welcome! I'm so glad you love her.

Thank you so much for all your compliments! Me and my giant ego are going to go braid each other's hair and tell each other how awesome we both are. :20:

In the meantime, I've updated the list, and there is one slot left for this round of drawfriending. :)

As I told you in the PM, I wanna adopt one of those cuties :P

I didn't want to be mean, but that hippocamp design you got is a little bit too similar to my Hippocamp, Pearl Wishes. I know it is kinda basic, yes, but still I find some similarities between them :oops:

List updated, and also closed until I finish these ones. And...

May you draw a picture of Carousel pweeeeeease?

Character name: Carousel

Description/profile link: Check my siggie

Activity depicted: Something related to her lollipop making occupation?

UGH! No more slots.... Well I guess it is time to lurk until there is an open slot :mad:

You guys will have the top two spots in the next round reserved, just because I FEEL LIKE IT. :evil:And also you guys have both PMed me re: art.

• 2 weeks later...

Harmony Everskies (yay she has a name now!) for AppleNitrox

10hroz8.png

Derp I got the eye color wrong. How dumb of me. So there's the RIGHT version. And here is the wrong one.

And Maximillian Rockefilly Jr for Bannhammer

23u7rdj.png

Last two for this round! And I'll be opening up for requests again :D

Six slots in this round, though two are already taken!

I'd love Dusty to get a nice thing done for him, nothing cool just can just be standing looking like a SOB. that is if you want to, don't have to... he is not even done... i hope to have him done. So ya here he is. Dusty

Looks like there's one more open slot, so I think I'll take it if you don't mind.

I'd like you to draw one of my ponies I don't have art for yet. So yeah, draw your choice of Radiant Steel, Midnight Brand or Hopesong. Don't care which you pick. Simple pose and background is fine.

Thanks. :D

This batch is a little on the slow side, sorry about that. I'm fighting with Photoshop at the moment. Nearly all the drawings are underway (I've sent a few PMs where I need more info), but the only one I've finished so far is Shutterbug for cheese canan, and here she is! I know things are a little out of order this time around, sorry guys. I'm hoping to have all of them done by the end of this week!

2dc5t8x.png

ALRIGHT. So here's (almost all of) the rest of this batch.

Carousel for Kalpira

2mzf6e8.png

Dusty for Dusty (still feel redundant)

29wka4y.png

Power Chord rockin it for Dubstep

2lst8nb.png

Midnight Brand and her daughter Hopesong for Phil the Time Wizard

1195rww.png

Crystal Blade for Shimmer Star

65y3no.png

I really had a lot of fun with this round. Doc Hoof is dragging flank on letting me know what to draw (kidding, kidding :)) so that will come later. For now, though, I'm not going to take new requests for a little while. I have a couple projects I'm working on that I want to devote a little time to, and then I'll throw myself back in the game. I have a few adoptables to add at some point in the near future, though.

And, if anyone's curious, I'm working on continuing a fanfic I'd intended to be a short little one-shot, but think I need to expand. A lot. And also a pattern and tutorial for pony plushies, that I'll totally be posting on the boards here if I can get it right. I might need someone with very little/no sewing experience to test it out for me, I want to make it as simple to follow as possible, but I need to finish my damn prototypes first!