Lies and slander. If you can double jump, you can

1. Save yourself from dying even though you jumped off of something huge
  2. Get to places normal people can't reach
  3. Do amazing parkour
  4. Have the world's greatest scout cosplay

Anyways read 1000 WPM

The power to turn invisible/visable at will, or to walk throgh walls

Oh dear, that is a tough one... *strokes non-existent goatee thoughtfully*

I'd say escape any situation, so I could make a fortune as the next Houdini. Only, you know, without the whole punched-by-a-fan thing eventually leading to my death.

Would you rather become immortal at an age of your choosing and never extend life beyond that age, or would you prefer to be able to physically, but not mentally, revert back to a 10 year old at any time you saw fit (with an unlimited number of restarts)

Healing, because if I make a fortune off of insurance money and not face the obvious consequences that would go with that.

The ability to be both irish, a doctor, and a ninja

OR

The ability to be an ace shot with six shooter, an epic mustache, and own a pet velociraptor.

Narrowly/Specifically implies that the future I see is not the only one possible. I'd rather see all paths hazily before me than only one potentially wrong one.

Ultimate one-shot attack that can destroy anything, period, but is very physically taxing (potentially lethal to the physically weak) or infinitely spammable but very weak attack?

The former because if everyone's insane, no one is.

The ability to have the ability to control fire, ice, and lightning but have multiple personality disorder so a different persona takes over a different element, or the power to have common sense so great it should be called uncommon sense, because nobody would have common sense that great?