[Tier 3] Vigilance [final]

Dusty

(The hospital security guard pony from Read It and Weep. Going to see what fan name is cooked up for him, as ah work on his Character Summary. So for now ah'm just laying a clam on this cute lad.)

thumb.jpg

"I thought love was only true in fairy tales, Meant for someone else but not for me~" "what are you singing?" "oh!? nothing."

Roleplay Type: Mane.

Name: Vigilance

Sex:Male

Species:Earth pony

Eye Color: purple

Coat Color: brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:Gray and white, his tail is cut short and his mane is a short Mohawk.

Physique:Fit and firm, he is stander size.

Cutie Mark: silver police badge

Origin/Residence: Hoofington

Motivation: To just have a open heart and help others. Even if they don’t know he is doing what it best for them.

Likes: ships, fishing, cheesy romance books, singing, classic rock, hanging out with the guys on his off time and that barking pony Screw Loose. He is rather fond of her.

Dislikes: Being seen as a “enforcer”, ponies making fun of others not as lucky and and must of all pones picking on Screw Loose.

Character Summary: Vigilance came from the docks of Hoofington, the son of a fishing family. His life was, to a point rather slow and boring, he did love going out with his family to fish but it was just not him. What he liked must was hanging with his friend keep sake, a girl guard pony that worked the docks. Keep Sake had given the young pony an interest in the work of being a guard and hanging out to watch how she does her work. He earned his cutie mark when he bravely stepped in to help Keep Sake when a Diamond Dog had broke into a warehouse on the docks and tied her up, and ended up hoof kicking him into a safe and closing the door.

He was recruited and hired by the company, Destrier Security, when he got old enough to work for them.

It was when Keep Sake had been injured in the attack that earned him his mark, and had spent time in the hospital vising her that he noticed guards worked in hospitals as well, and that it seemed more fulfilling than guarding merchandise. When the guard company hired him, he worked diligently until he got enough recognition to ask for special assignments.

When he asked for a hospital assignment, he was informed the only assignment open at that time was in Ponyville.

While it would take him away from family and his friend for all but holiday visits, he did not hesitate to accept.

In his first days in the hospital, he met a permanent patient who was very gentle and caring, even if she did act like a dog...

If you're looking for a name for him, may I suggest "Paul Blart" or "Drag Net" or "Tin Badge"?

Even the 'official" MLP FiM Wiki doesn't have an name for him (yet)

:D:D:D:D

life must hate me, but yes i want to keep this. Much as life is doing it's all to stop me. But going to get some friends to help, so look ford to some work on this.

ok! for the must be is done, just going to clean up the spelling in some spots, but I think it's good for you guys to poke at. Win that is done, going to see ware to take him.

Holy cow, get back from work and this is all done. Hrm, well that came fast. Now... to... *get's lost looking at Skye's profile pic*