First video/picture/anything that you have seen that is MLP:FIM related?

LightningFire

Just wanna know :P. Ok, I´m going to start: I was just checking newgrounds one day, then in the main page I found the video called Epic Cupcake Time, I watched it, and I was like AWESOME!. Here's the Video (NSFW for language):

Content removed

Now tell me yours. :)

Post NSFW content in the 18+ sections of the board if you're old enough and content is within the board rules and guidelines.

Edited by Artax
Removed inappropriate content.

The first MLP related thing i can recall seeing was a friend of mine showing me a video of HIS frien taking a bite out of an apple with this for the audio

I can't find that particular video, but i was confused...

I think eventually after that i was convinced to watch MLP and then the rest is history.

The very first anything was a picture comparing pinkie pie to an actual picture of a horse. It was captioned "Ponies? More like Phonies."

Other memorable lines in the diatribe were "They don't even have hooves" "Why is the head that much bigger than the neck?" and "They aren't ponies, THEY ARE MONSTERS."

The first video was episode one.

The first image I saw was a forum avatar, ironically one of my Exs... it was either Gummy in formal attire (and even being named as "Gummy" without me finding out he was from FiM) or a grumpy pinkie in fatigues, not sure which came first. Also around that time I saw the Dashie-flying-upside-down "Haters gonna hate" (and ironically I assumed it has been severely edited, untill I saw the episode much later I never believed she was REALLY flying upside-down!)

Unlike the rest of you, I never saw any clips before I watched 101 because what little interest I had (I should say "morbid curiosity" since at the time I thought it was the same as G1) never got sparked on videos... (I actually dont think I saw hardly ANY "related videos" on youtube that were pony at the time... *maybe* something mentioning discord, but I think that was since I "converted" to bronydom

This simple little pic of Twilight Sparkle:

TwilightSparkle_387.jpg

That was a year ago almost exactly.

It wasn't until lat May that I became a Brony though. The image that really piqued my interest then was a certain fanart of humanized Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

I've been a Cartoon Brew subscriber for at least 2 years. I've also been a MLP collector for 17 years, so I knew it was coming, but expected it to blow. I saw, and reacted to Amid's post, which made me curious, and annoyed because he's typically an alarmist hater.

That day I watched an episode. I was doomed from the second I saw Applejack.

I remember seeing all this pony-stuff on the assorted art sites I frequent. I was rather annoyed by the sheer amount of it. I remember MLP from the toys and the really awful cartoons my sisters would have in ye olden days, so I just assumed the show was the same "Pink pink! Wuv everyone heart heart" crap. Boy I was wrong!

• First episode - Winter Wrap Up
  • First Song - Rainbow Dash You're Gonna Go Far Kid
  • First Pony Clip - Rainbow Dash Laughing from Episode one
  • First Song - Pinkie's Lie