Open for Requests.[Taking Requests]

BlindJester

I have an idea for my second OC, but I'm currently discussing if this type of pony is acceptable into the Equestria world. (occupation affecting personality)

If it would work, I think I might just want to use your help, even though I rarely, but really rarely ask others for favors.

But I'd be glad to be placed in the waiting line, and I'd drop you a line later on if my idea passed through.

I HAVE...

I have a question.

Actually I guess it is more of a request but it can also be a question too.

Can you draw, perhaps, Princess Luna as a superhero? That would be greatsuper. Supergreatawesome. Bonus points if she's, like, busting through a wall or something, all kool-aid-man style.

That would be a cool thing.

If you say 'no' that is also okay.

Would you mind drawing my OC Glass Slippers sitting in a cute position while reading a book? :D (Give the book a silly title) Her hair is a really REALLY light gray mane (it's nearly white) and her coat is a light blue.

She looks like this: http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=1091

(Some side things: This was a sorta "conception" drawing, she doesn't look exactly like this anymore. For one thing she's a pegasus now. Second her cutie mark is different http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=1143 and her tail is supposed to be tied in a ribbon.)

Thanks ^w^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I really loved the ponies you did for me last time. If you're willing to do another of mine, I still have a few ponies I've yet to get drawn by an artist:

They are Serendipity (a pegasus mare), Verity Essence (a zebra mare), and Starless Shroud (an earth pony mare). Feel free to just draw whichever one of the three you want; your choice. Whatever you're comfortable with (Serendipidity is probably the easiest). :)

Verity has a pony creator approximation on her profile; the others don't but I could try and come up with something for them if you want me to. ;)

Alright, a drawing of Black Luster would be amazing! He is not my OC, but a friend's. This friend has been feeling a bit down in the dumps recently, so I thought it would be nice to get him some art! You, being the awesome artist you are, could definitely help with this! I'd love if you drew this pony for me ^_^

The original artist of this pony decided not to include the Cutie mark... The mark was supposed to be the Digimon "crest of courage." If you could have that on there, that would be amazing ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Can I request my OC Balance Scales? He's my profile picture. Perhaps add a tie, if it's not too much, and if I can request it, can it be in an 'Objection!' pose, like from Phoenix Wright?

Sorry if this is too specific. Feel free to not take those last few ones, I really just want a drawing of him :)

By the way, these are really awesome!

• 1 month later...

You've already drawn three for me, so I totally understand if you'd rater give someone else a shot. However, if you are willing to do yet another one for me I think my Dazzle Dawn might look really cute in your style. :)

Sigh.. I always miss these. Wonder if I can squeeze in on the next round. If by any chance there is still an open slot, can you do one of my crossover OC's? She was made for Fallout Equestria RPs. She's Keen. There's a picture there on how she would look like int he Pony Creator. Her cutie mark is 3 bottle caps.

Me too, I need you to make a Pony of M4L1K, pretty much your average Protectron in the form of a pony. His 'coat', so to speak, is black, along with his mane and tail (I'll leave the style of both up to you, surprise me! ^_^). He has two eyes, yellow with no pupils, made out of glass and cathode ray tubes, much lke that of a tv so they flicker. His cutie mark, as it says, is a yellow shield with white wings sprouting from it.

Well it finally happened and like I said i nthe chat im here to ask if you can do something up for Snowdrift. PRobably just an avatar. (Although if you could do a version of Snowdrift in his winter coat colors i would worship the ground you walk upon XD )

As for specifics of the avatar

I was hoping you could emulate the look of this pic. Its similar to the one you find on the Warcraft 3 box art

3903314.png

Anyway... Yeah ^^ Thx

• 1 month later...

Bad news guys.

I think I'm just going to close this thread down for a while.

I enjoyed making art for everypony and I hope to do more in the future, but I just don't see myself in the right position to try and continue to force myself to do it.

It won't look as nice if I try to force it, so unfortunately I won't be fulfilling your requests anytime in the near future.

I'm really sorry if you've been looking forward to art from me, but I gotta do it. :(