Favorite YouTube videos!

Yeah that is a real Vat19 video! Sorry for the late response I've been a little busy~ But yeah I love that specific commercial. Vat19 is pretty awesome.

I think so too, and I can not wait for my interview with them on Wednesday. I have been filming weddings for the past four years, and filming is my life. To do it full time will be a dream come true. And their videos are pretry awesome, so to be a part of their team will be really fun! Challenging, but fun!

This is bloody awesome. Star Wars anime. I would so watch this as a movie. Apparently the Empire are the heroes there. And I love how they peel the helmets away from the troopers so you see normal people fighting for the empire, as opposed to evil mustache twirlers. And since this takes place in the original saga, most of the clones had died off by then...Still, Empire stuck to humans..

And Apple Bloom might be getting her cutie mark in silly. Her VA's new Youtube show.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Star Wars bloopers from the original trilogy! These are pretty funny. Not sure if they have these on the Blu-Ray release...Still can't believe they have yet to show the original Catinia scene and the whole bit with a VERY whiny Luke and his friends...Or Han and his girlfriend...Videos I've only see in the Star Wars CD they put out years ago.

More here. I <3 Mental Floss

http://mentalfloss.com/article/48786/star-wars-bloopers

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...